ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue 182 - Hilton Reading

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
I saw an Arctic Blue 182 parked outside one of the flats/houses by Hilton Reading. I was staying at the hotel so you may have seen my 197.

You had a cliosport sticker in your rear window.

Megane 230 F1
On Kennet Island? Probably me - I live there. There's a roudy black 172 around there too, but I don't think he's a club member. There's also a Silver v6 who's around occasionally.

Megane 230 F1
Yep.. Though I didn't put them there, the previous owner did. Which reminds me, it needs and damn good cleaning this week.

Megane 230 F1
You didn't see me driving round then? :(

Nope, fraid not :-( I was out all day Sat at the Southampton Boat show. Next time you're in Reading tho, you should let me know.

Haaaaaaaaaaaai :star:

P.S - Congrat on your first spot Jim! Took awhile!

Yep - 'bout bloody time too :p How the devil are you Jon? The car's had new rear shocks and new brakes front & back ( got the Brembo HC and Federo DS things for the fronts) and it'll be getting new springs come christmas. New Lambda too.