ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are you a *****? (pic)

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
SL55 AMG ^^

you see that in Newbury mate?

I seen it about a few times over the summer

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
never done pics before but spotted this in slough:

DSC00090.jpg

Lives near me this guy, I see him with his baby seat in the car, (without baby), driving like a nutter, listening to hard house. Bloody loves it

Last edited:
  Rav4
RAT II (Range rover vogue)
BOY5 ( Range rover vogue)
A2 ( a old civic with old people that i drive passed every day

The best one ive seen was on Gumball 3000 (the newest one) A guy had '7OY' on his Red Ferrari lol HE HAS TOO MUCH MONEY!

Ignis Sport
The best Reg i have seen was on a Porsche Cayenne Turbo it was 69 R which would be good if you wir in the adualt industry and i hav seen FU 2 before.

BMW M3
Posted this a while ago, which i spotted on the way home.

And it has no clever spacing... really does just say THE 911 !!

911.jpg

'52 clio 1.2 16V
theres a golf round hee with ith the plate c123 or c23. both of which must be worth way more than the car. is a lady driver who i'd hazard a guess doesnt really know its value

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Oh, and there is A9 on a smart car around Edinburgh. Plate must be worth over 20 times the car surely !!

ive seen that too, blue and silver cabriolet? I used to park next to it at napier when i had my smart, young guy drives it

THE 911 is used for the porsche dealers demo cars in edinburgh im sure.

RB 182
On the number plate topic is it illegal to space? and u no u can get the england flag etc on the plate, has anyone ever been pulled for having other stuff b cos apparently it's illegal? would be bloody harsh im guessin but hey....

Exige S1 + Honda S1
seen an idiot today in a 330d with the nr plate 545 BMW.

wrong car matey!

They live in my village, burgundy yea? wont have been a guy driving it, I played golf with the guy who owned it but he killed himself earlier this year:S
would have been his wife.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
its purple just checked>

Year of Manufacture 2002 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2926CC CO2 Emissions 178g/Km Fuel Type Heavy Oil Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour PURPLE

Clio sport 182
There is a guy who lives near me with G1RLS on his Hummer
G3NTS is in my village too on a Nissan Figaro.
Seen A5TON on an old Aston Martin Vantage down in Somerset.

Rob

BMW M3
Oh, and there is A9 on a smart car around Edinburgh. Plate must be worth over 20 times the car surely !!

ive seen that too, blue and silver cabriolet? I used to park next to it at napier when i had my smart, young guy drives it

THE 911 is used for the porsche dealers demo cars in edinburgh im sure.

Yeah, thats the one mate. Always parked round the back of the Merciston campus.... im always there making use of the 24hr computer suite for my coursework lol

Usually.... well, meant to be at Craiglockhart lol

Ph1 172 & others
The best ones i have seen are in here in New Zealand

U16YET - on a old toyota corrola
LV2LAY - on a carpet companies Hiace van
OI PIGS - on a Galant VR-4

Rsport182Cup'd
Pukka pies company - eric twigg foods doncaster

P13 GUY
P13 MAN
P14 TEA
P13 LAD

the look cool

My Van

PCL 34N www.pro-clean.co.uk P CL3AN - only been stopped the once, or twice,
............lol

if you see me runnin bout RU52EL A - give us a wave

in australia you dont have to have numbers

i seen some ferrari ragging round with "ET" on it
and a gillardo with "SHARK" on it (friend says hes a big loan shark for the area)