ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Area Rep

RS200 & PH2 172
So.... in the last few weeks I have established a few things.... 1 - Cliosport is not the site what people complain about on other forums, 2 - There is quite a few yorkshirefolk wanting to meet up and no rep.

So are we gonna have a few suggestions of who could fill this space and lets put the Yorkshire Cliosport on the map :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Same for the north of scotland and when i said i would do it i was told 'you dont need to be a rep to arrange meets'

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You don't need to be a rep to organise meets, so if you (OP not Jim, I know he knows this) or anyone else wants to organise a meet then do so. Do it a few times with success (i.e. more than 3 attendees) and then you will be considered as an area rep.

Area reps are recruited these days by being actively involved rather than just applying and then not doing anything like they used to.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
You don't need to be a rep to organise meets, so if you (OP not Jim, I know he knows this) or anyone else wants to organise a meet then do so. Do it a few times with success (i.e. more than 3 attendees) and then you will be considered as an area rep.

Area reps are recruited these days by being actively involved rather than just applying and then not doing anything like they used to.

I'm half way there. I've organised more than three meets but never had more than three attendees.

RS200 & PH2 172
I nominate you.

I nominate you lol

In all seriousness someone needs to take charge in a way, am new on here so ideally I don't want to do it at this moment in time, but until we get an area rep I will try sort some joint 197.net/cliosport Yorkshire meets and spread a bit of a mutual renaultsport happiness lol.

Wanting to do a buttertubs run and of course there is the pistonheads big breakfast meet on 31st :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Exactly this! We always encourage non reps to get involved with meet organisation in their area. As a history of being pro-active helps a lot when there's an opening for new or additional Area Reps

RS200 & PH2 172
What are the turnouts like for the 197 meets? That sounds like a good idea tbh. Also where abouts are you based?

Am based near Krispy Kreme during week then Masham on a weekend, 197 meets all depend on what ya doing but usually a good turn out. If ya look in performance French car this month page 64 & 65 is us :) my car is bottom left on page 64 and top left on page 65, oh and I got the wooden spoon on the day lol

Ph1 T
Joint meets with the 197 lot sounds good to me you fancy posting over on there about the drive meet on Sunday?

RS200 & PH2 172
I've posted it on there mate, would of loved to come to this but am working while 12:30 unfortunately, Krispy Kreme ending to the run out and I will meet ya there thou lol

personally I would say it needs to be along the lines of leeds_182 tbh

if I didnt work the weekends I would arrange more meets myself but never really have time off work unless I give nigh on a months notice, and hence I only attend the odd meet :/

but he has been organising meets all over the place that I have seen :)

keep it up mate, and I'm sure you will be rep at some point

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
personally I would say it needs to be along the lines of leeds_182 tbh

if I didnt work the weekends I would arrange more meets myself but never really have time off work unless I give nigh on a months notice, and hence I only attend the odd meet :/

but he has been organising meets all over the place that I have seen :)

keep it up mate, and I'm sure you will be rep at some point

Thanks for the vote of confidence dude.