ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

argh b4stards

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
someone has just put another door dent in my car in asda friggin carpark. parked it well out the way as well.

always check before and after as i only had them removed not so long ago.

wheres the justice... hope you crash and burn whoever you are, as you decided to fook off afterwards

fook you!!!

rant over

I use 2 spaces and park at the back of the car parks when i have to park it in places like that.

People sometimes moan, a lady said to me that i was selfish taking two spaces, my reply was denting my car whilst trying to load your 10 kids in to your people carrier and then f**king of was selfish.

She didnt seem to say much after that ;)

Clio 172 sport
I park in loads of places and have bever been ''doored'', bad luck. Try to park next to decent cars.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i had schweet revenge......................... didnt even have to drop my trousers lol. might have put somebuisness mitsubihis way..........

LY V6 with Recaros
I always try to find big spaces that are on the end of a row away from other cars. I bloody hate carparks though!

Current ride - my Adidas!
i parked across 2 spaces at interchange in bedford a few weeks ago only 2 find a bloody scenic wedged in the gap btwn the cli and the kerb. urgh. cudnt believe they got it in there im surprised i had a side left. i thought only an aixam wud fit in that gap lol

182 FF
this happened to mine today at a funeral of all places... im well annoyed as i couldnt really be more careful who i park next too. how much do places charge to get these dents removed???. mine is a small crease in the middle of my door.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So glad i have my own special parking space at work, and don't have to park in car parks very often :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
most places are 30 bucks a pannel mate. it just sucks i wouldnt have noticed but shes pretty clean and i just saw red when i approached the car. i'm soooo careful when hopping in and out but its just careless! worth a punch in the face imo

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Some cnut dinged my drivers door in the car park at work last week. Dunno who it was cos they had gone when i came out. Pissed off is an understatement.

182 FF
can any one recomend some where that will removed these dents in the north west area for a resonable price?

Astra Twintop
if i can, ill try and get some pictures of the shocking parking that goes on at my place!

i try and get my mates to park next to me so i know my car is safe!

172 Exclusive no.067
this happened to mine today at a funeral of all places... im well annoyed as i couldnt really be more careful who i park next too. how much do places charge to get these dents removed???. mine is a small crease in the middle of my door.

i just had a door done, a crease like yours with another tiny one near to it

was £60 a panel - Automotive repair systems 'paintless dent removal' was the comp.