ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arghghghg Help - shock fitting

Ph2 Flamer
Have just swapped the OE driver side shock with a Koni. Spring on etc and shock inserted and top mount secure but I can't for the life of me get the two mounting holes on the shock which the bolts go through to line up with the two holes which come off the hub. I've had the same prob before and had to push down like f**k on the brake disk to push the whole wishbone thing down but this time i can't get close. Is there a trick to doing this as i'm getting nowhere fast

Ph2 Flamer
Basically I can't get the hole lined up to get these bolts in. The shock hole are way lower than the bit that should slot in. (pic from the guides section not me)

e96a1ac2.jpg

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Can use a car jack and use a bar to push the shock up if your on your own. Bit of elbow grease??

Ph2 Flamer
cheers lads just saw a mention of a pry bar and improvised with my breaker bar - job done tfft.