ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arma 3

Not a 320d
Supposedly released Q4 2012......

Quite looking forward to it. Arma 2 was a game I played only because of DayZ - Sadly. I quite like it. Its quite a slow paced games so COD players will most likely hate it (maybe). But the game itself is quite interesting and a change from your usual run and gun s**t. You can run and gun if you want.....

arma3_screenshot_1107_020.jpg

arma3_screenshot_gc_2012_09.jpg

Few vids about too.

Evo 5 RS
You know DayZ will port straight into Arma 3 when it's released don't you?

Arma 2 has about 20 players in total if you discount mod servers, I expect this will be no different unfortunately

Nissan 350z
Woah you mean Arma2 is playable without Dayz? ;)

I suppose this explains why DayZ having now been adopted by the developers is being released as a standalone game. It wont have to wait for Arma3 to be released, it can be brought out at the same time.

Love flying the helicopters in Arma2.... but it wasn't enough to buy the game until DayZ came along. I'd really like to get into organised clan play in Arma2 but most take it too seriously and all my gaming buddies are too "casual" to get into it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Two of the Arma 3 devs were arrested earlier this week on 'espionage' charges. Lol.

Kinda cool though.

That's the Greeks for you. They arrested and imprisoned several guys on espionage charges for taking photos of planes... at an airshow.

Not a 320d
You know DayZ will port straight into Arma 3 when it's released don't you?

Arma 2 has about 20 players in total if you discount mod servers, I expect this will be no different unfortunately

Shame!!

Yer I know. Should be decent. The hackers have put me off playing now though. SO FRUSTRATING.

Also LOL at 100k copies. Really sucks that games like this dont get played. Americas Army was pretty good too thats the next best thing to Arma IMO.

Evo 5 RS
I stopped playing DayZ when the admin restarted the server. Directly after me and my mate caught 5 of them with their pants down, before we could steal their truck they pulled the plug. Juvenile admins = ruined.

DCi
I never played Day Z but love arma/the original operation flash point.

My pc struggles with Arma 2 so I'm going to be upgrading I guess

1.2 16v
More partial to old school tbh.. BF2+project reality mod...
Now that's going back some time... Wish I still had the pc to run either of them now :( merrrrr.

Changes to often
i love arma, so many of hours of my life have been farting around using the mission editor, cant wait for arma 3, hopefully ill be running in ultra :rasp:

1.2 16v
Fingers crossed eh. Hopefully it's not a rushed bug ridden copy this time too :) I've never played a game with so many problems :/

Evo 5 RS
You do currently, that was my point. Before DayZ, Arma hadn't really sold well.

Standalone version is due next month I think. Not played this in ages mind

Clio 172
Started playing Dayz with 5 friends, slow moving at times but some good firefights between us and some other guys. Alot of hackers though.