ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arrgg! Help needed with viewing a HDMI source on a Sony TV

FFS, lol! im sure im just being retarded.... but i'm house sitting for the weekend so have brought the ps3 down... plugged the fooker in and i can find the HDMI source on the bloody tv! been here 30mins trying! lol WTF! its got AV1-6 sources, a PC one but can't find how to turn the HDMI one on!?
AND YES it has 2 hdmi slots in the back lol
Its a Sony KDL40s2530.... Anyone got one or know how? pmsl

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Maybe they're switched off?

Go into the set-up, something like "external inputs" and then see if any are labelled as "skip". Thats how my 40v4000 does it.

Maybe they're switched off?

Go into the set-up, something like "external inputs" and then see if any are labelled as "skip". Thats how my 40v4000 does it.
i thought something similar.... reset the TV lol... all are there BUT the HDMI :( i can see the option to SKIP the current ones

330Ci (Fail)Sport
seperate hdmi button?

best bet is to download the manual from sony site and have a browse mate.

Weeman sucks ****
tried holding the ps3 power button down for more than 5 seconds? ive had this trouble with dad's bravia before.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Any chance the ps3 was set to 1080p and the tv is only 1080i?

tried holding the ps3 power button down for more than 5 seconds? ive had this trouble with dad's bravia before.

Need to connect it by scart if you do that. That resets it to default output. Then you can select hdmi and try again.

Did your thing Chris... worked a treat... also was because on the Sonys HDMI is AV5 instead of being labelled HDMI... ghey stupidness lol