ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Asda Xbox 360 allocation numbers

dk

911 GTS Cab
whats the deal with this play and charge kit, is it necessary with a wireless control or a nicety? Is it just to allow 12 hours of non-stop gaming in one go??

Polo GTi
Nah you can use normal batteries which it comes with the play and charge kit is just like a mobile phone battery and you plug the cable in when its drained

Lee

BMW M2C
The play and charge kit basically connects the wireless pad to the console so it doesn't run on batteries. I've ordeded one as I sit near the console anyway, and wireless always has a little lag.

dk

911 GTS Cab
ah ok, so in my wireless controller, i have to recharge my batteries using a normal battery charger all the time.

think i need to get one of those.

lol, makes me laugh the amount of people goin nuts...

imho, roll on mid 2006 when ps3 comes out and all the xbox owners are wishing they hadnt wasted their money!

Polo + Micra
just picked mine up from my mates house been sat there all not being able to open it:D