ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Asda Xbox 360 allocation numbers

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
tesco cristophine (edinburgh) are gettin 2 premiums and 4 entry levels, was gonna go up there with a mate but heard people have been quing sinse this morning for them, 100's of people and only 10 machines, muppets. we work at tesco and no one will put one aside for us.

I was gonna try and get one and sell it on to the muppets that will pay loads, but that aint gonna happen lol.

wonder how many "just got my 360" threads will be popping up tomorrow ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll stop pretending it's mine now.:dapprove:

That's one of the lads at work, he's just emailed me the pic and I replied with a 4 letter word starting with c and ending with t.

He's even purchased a new 42" Hidef TV to go with it. He is the uber geek.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Spending nearly 2k to play games the day it comes out is just a wee bit sad!

Lee

BMW M2C
Clart said:
Spending nearly 2k to play games the day it comes out is just a wee bit sad!

The guy has less life than any other person I know, and working in the games industry I know a lot of people with lots of money and no lives!

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
My NFSMW has just arrived. Great, I can look at the box all day.

Oh well, I'll be too pissed most the weekend to care.

And once again MS have stopped the Dev Kits from playing retail games so I can't even go check it out. b******s.

Nissan Jewk
Good luck!

Gamestation reckon they are sold out until march. Game are offering bundles only from between £400 - £1k. Try Woolies/WHSmiths and some of the big supermarket chains if your extremely lucky

dk

911 GTS Cab
I got mine this morning, PC world 8:30, first in the queue.

Xbox360 Core pack
HDD
Wireless Controller
Headset
Wireless Game adapter
Project Gotham Racing
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2

Its easy if you time it right and go to the right location.

Polo GTi
^^ Yeah plenty of places have the core pack, my local comet have 17 in and only 3 pre orders, its the premiums that are think on the ground

Must of cost you a pretty penny Dave that lot?

ive rung everywhere local and everyone without exception has preorder units only. From the sounds of it you'll be lucky to get one this side of xmas now. You'd have thought microsoft would have known better than to undersupply so heavily.

dave182 said:

Xbox360 Core pack
HDD
Wireless Controller
Headset
Wireless Game adapter
Project Gotham Racing
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2

Call of duty is AWSOME. Been playing it all week at work ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
It's easy if you want the core pack. Most high street sellers weren't taking pre orders on those.

The factory is alleged to be churning out 3 units a second!! They are trying to meet demand.

Nissan Jewk
Anyone see the article on this last night on News at Ten? Basically stating that Microsoft want to beat Sony to become number 1 in the market, and that they could probably do so quite easily if they didnt undersupply.

dk

911 GTS Cab
it was quite expensive but mainly because the games are bloody stupid money!

I worked it out that buying it all separately didn't cost me anymore than about £20 more than if i had bought the premium pack so not too bad really.

Comet let me down on my premium pack pre-order, they are saying between now and christmas!!!!

so i guess when i get it i will just sell it to fund the extra cost of buying this lot separately.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lee said:
It's easy if you want the core pack. Most high street sellers weren't taking pre orders on those.

The factory is alleged to be churning out 3 units a second!! They are trying to meet demand.

Wonder how many kids are going to be pissed off come Xmas Day when mummy and daddy have bought them the shitty version? ;)

D.

Nissan Jewk
I'd be happy with the core pack tbh. You can buy the bits afterwards as and when, no biggie!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
dave182 said:

Xbox360 Core pack
HDD
Wireless Controller
Headset
Wireless Game adapter
Project Gotham Racing
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2

sad!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i wonder how many kids asking for the new xbox will get the old xbox as daddy didn't know what the hell he was buying!!!! ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
Darren S said:
Wonder how many kids are going to be pissed off come Xmas Day when mummy and daddy have bought them the sh*tty version? ;)

D.

I'm a tart, I've got to have the one with the pretty face plate.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
missed out with john lewis :(

knew there would be some online on first come firt served and it said 2nd dec. went on last night bang on 12.00, refresh, refresh, refresh ..... but nothing happened :(

went on this morning at 9.00 - 10 available ! WHOOHOO ....... gone by the time i put card details in .... they went online at 8.44 ... WTF! :(, i would imagine a lot of staff (and friends of staff) knew about this and were ready and waiting at 8.44 !