ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ashford Meet coming soon!

Megane Trophy #147
Right we are trying to organise an ashford meet i believe Steve(Planet X) is going to bring his camera etc, we just need a time and a place so any ideas would be good!

I'm thinking 6th March late afternoon???

but any sunday afternoon is good and any evening apart from monday or tuesday is good for me lets try and get a good turn out not just the usual 5/6!

Steve, do you know of any good locations fairly locally for the photos?

Milltek'd clio 182
considering i just joined as a member, i went to the last southend meet in january, and was good, met some really nice people, couldnt believe the amount of clios at the half way pub or point, cant remember what its called, but was a brilliant spot for a gathering. idea anyway

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Good luck Paul. Me, Karl and Steve will be up for it I'm sure, as will Dave and Sarah I suspect. Just whether we can get more people down.

Megane Trophy #147
Right people Steve can't make it with his camera as he is laid up for 3 months so we will have to wait on that front, but who is up for a meet either evening meet or sunday late afternoon meet?

Please feel free to suggest dates I'll start with Wednesday 9th or Sunday 13th that we people can clean their cars lol

Megane Trophy #147
Wednesday 9th then? What sort of time do people want to meet? I'm good for anytime in the late afternoon/evening

Megane Trophy #147
Wednesday 9th, 7pm at the stour centre in ashford unless anyone has any better ideas lets get as many people as possible please