ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ashley Exhaust

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi.
Just wanted to know if anyone has an ASHLEY exhaust fitted to a phII 172. My centre section is shot to bits - rattles at 4k, but i'm too tight to spend out big bucks on a new one. Have seen one on potn.com for 152.99 - what do you guys think....

i have a MK2 PH2 1.2 16v and its a really nice sound just ashame i cant get to fit properly, so i will be getting the pipe all welded up....

i have a hanger customely made due to the weight of it, as it drop and drag for many miles, and its all pasted up and the mo, and coming back from FCS is all bloody crack open again....
blasted thing should have bought a custom one...

Fiesta ST
I have one on my MK1 RT. No problems with fitment, and for the price I am very happy. The exhaust is loud but v.bubbly!! :)

I would recommend if you can't afford a s/steel system but still want a cat-back. :)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
thanks fellas - just trying to get a good quote. emailed Ashley, they want 290 for a cat back system!!

Fiesta ST
bigsymo said:
thanks fellas - just trying to get a good quote. emailed Ashley, they want 290 for a cat back system!!

Woah that's quite a bit for a m/steel system! I thought you said it was £152.99 from potn.com? What was that for?