ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ashley Exhaust

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Just ordered my cat back Ashley Competition Exhaust for my 2003 172. Only 145 inc delivery. Should have it fitted by the end of next week - Anyone got one already?

kully - you got an ashley back box? the system i'm getting only has one silencer (the back box).. is yours loud all the time?

bigsymo said:
kully - you got an ashley back box? the system i'm getting only has one silencer (the back box).. is yours loud all the time?

yep .............very loud m8 ..................does ur head in on the motorway :S

Chocolate Bar™
they're reknown for that though. on the puntos they used to be mega loud, but that seems to be their way. for 145 though you cant really complain, especially if you use the argument that your current one needs replacing. always seem to work on my missus when im trying to justify something lol

i tried to get a price for one in west mids , walsall to be precise and he wanted 275 ???
hey ?? :S

K20 EG Hatch
had one on my 1.2, sounded nice and never, ever had a problem with it. Unlike my prospeed on the 182 :(

Had it fitted this morning. Sounds awesome!!!! Really burbley on tickover and raspy at full revs. The twin 3 inch s/s pipes look good - and was a piece of cake to fit. Need to get a new rear rubber from ktec to move it up a bit, but other than that - I love it. BUY ONE!

Fiesta ST
^ Good choice mate. :) Possibly get some pics and sound clip? I have one of their systems on my RT.... with a silenced de-cat. The sound is very loud, but I love it! I know some people hate loud exhausts and some love them, I'm the latter. Pops and spits all the time, but for the money (It cost me £160) you can't go wrong really. Should last a good few years!

Ta!