ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Asian Glamour Shoot

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Before we start, I have yet to go through the rest of these or edit these ones. I also have not really worked with models or people at all so this was a first timer for me. Not really used a studio properly yet let alone lights so was a bit nervous.

Thought I would share some of my favourites from the shoot. Still a bit more to read on lighting and poses/compositions, a whole new ballpark for me but damn its addictive!

nd9p0411.jpg

nd9p0410.jpg

nd9p0372.jpg

nd9p0347.jpg

nd9p0309.jpg

Oddly enough, I am looking forward to going through these properly.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Two strobes for these. One firing into a large softbox and another into a narrow grid.

Cupra
Are they yours or were you having a go in somebody elses studio? I'd love to have a set of strobes to play with, I quite fancy trying some studio work at some point.

Nice shots BTW!

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
I have a few 580EX's but was much better working with bigger sources. This was a studio in Leicester and used their own gear. Everything was nicely prepped.

Its great providing you have the basics but other than that, I dont think I would want to pay for studio time and learn. Gets pricey.

My biggest thing was to direct the poses which was hard as hell to start with. Gets easier as you go along.

Oil Burner
Nice shots mate, would personally a prefer brighter background, but i know i would be bloody chuffed with these photos.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
some nice shots mate< my only gripe would be to concentrate on lighting her eyes more.
Image 1 has no catchlights in her eyes.

Cracking effort though well done.

pretty decent effort there with good eye contact in all of them.

my only real complaint is the light ratio, there is a fair bit of output different between the two light sources which is not good for the type of shots you've got here. too much shadow in places is making her nose look really big and with 1&4 she looks like she has big bags under her eyes. That said a bit of glamour processing would bring these up. send me an email to quantum-capture@tiscali.co.uk I've got a couple of photoshop filters that are good.