ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AST's - Which top mount

Clio 172 Ph1
I have a ph1 & ph2 (both track only cars) Looking to get a set of AST's 5200's for the ph1 as a race setup but have a few questions

Current ph1 set up = Cup wishbones, PMS top mounts & brace, polybushed etc.

1) What top mount should I get that allows easy adjustment of camber from the top ?
2) With the cup wishbones do I need a top mount that will allow more castor adjustment or do I have enough
3) Bearing in mind the two points above, do I need the PMS brace and is it compatible with the new top mount options?
4) I am guessing that all this would be transferable to the ph2 if it were needed ?
5) What recommended dry versus wet camber / toe set up would be recommended ?

Appreciate your feedback

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
Camber adjustments from the top only comes with the AST topmount

Use cup wishbones and the AST topmounts to maximize caster.....camber us done with the AST's

The PMS strutbrace only works with their topmounts....but you may be able to modify it

Not an expert, but setup is very dependant on tires, drivingstyle, geo, etc.....