ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At Last Some Pictures of my Clio 1.4

clio 1.4 petrol
Hey finally got some photos of my first car. Its a clio mk2 ph1 1.4
Might not be to everyones taste and picture quality is average but thought I would upload it anyway.

Last edited:
  Milltek'd 182
looking nice that mate! pretty tastful imo, not a fan on the rear lights but thats just me lol. whats it lowered on?

Static Low
looks quite fresh mate !
i like the alloys
but not so keen on the colour !
as long as u like it though, thats all that matters :) .

clio 1.4 petrol
ye well I was getting it colour coded next. would make it stand out less, but im thinking of moving on to a 172 instead fo spending money modding it etc. Im sure most of you will agree thats a wise choice before i get into crazy money with bodykits etc lol. Anyone photoshop some pics of it colour coded plz?

And its lowered 60mm although it feels and looks lower in the flesh. Got powerflow exhaust, pipercross induction kit, alloys, back led lights and all kitted out with MTX audio components and sub.

But ye i reckon it would look ten times better colour coded.

Static Low
yeah that could look nice, but deffo wouldnt put a bodykit or anything like that on it ! i think clio's usually end up looking like spaceships or sumthing, when thats done.. but i suppose it depends what kinda kit u get.
i suppose if uve got the right amount of money etc u could move on to the 172 cause thats what i want to do also, wont be for another 2 years or somthing tho, cause ive just turned 18 & got a 52plate dynamique for my birthday.

clio 1.4 petrol
aye i wasnt planning on putting a bodykit on it just colour code and then not sure lol. Anyways thnx for comments

clio 1.4 petrol
anyone have any ideas how much i would get if i had to sell it? its done 80k miles... minted 1998 mk2 ph1 can replace most if it to standard.

clio 1.4 petrol
hopefully geting a 172 in few months so keep your eyes open for me folks plz lol. Im 18 tho so insurance gonna be a problem.

clio 1.4 petrol
How much is colour coding btw? i scratched all my front bumper last nite so need that painted anyway.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
umm i think ur find cherry red is the best colour ever!lol looks nice mate quite few of cherry buses on here now!

IMG_0742.JPG mine