ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

atfer some advice.

clio ph2 172
hi all,

looking for some more power from the ph2 172, ive looked into matched inlets, remap and decat, all seem to prove good gains for noise and performance. i curently have a cat back stainless steel and an itg pannel filter.
my question is what order to do the above in, if anyone could help that would be great :)

thanks guys

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Many have gone down this road before. Good luck finding that elusive extra power.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Decat will make it rev a bit more freely, inlets will help it pull well from 1500RPM in my experience.

Remap done properly should mean all is fine as you want it to be !

However, don't expect to gain 30% more power. Just nicer and easier to drive. If my car had 5% more power over standard, I'd have been surprised.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Never had any of my cars remapped, so no I can't recommend them.

Do some homework on here as to who is best to go to... IMO, don't bother with a remap. Will make it fractionally faster, and you might see 2mpg better, but the £3-400+ you've spent will take a looong time to pay for itself in fuel. ;)

Ph2 Flamer
rs tuner is always a cheap option, certainly makes the car feel more powerful in the lower revs and more fun to drive. RS tuning seem to have a good rep for tuning as well