ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi TT RS + low

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Bet that's a great drive...

Anyway I love them but I just can't get on with that spoiler. :(. Such a shame.

252208_215103065178594_100000367059573_731982_4475960_n.jpg

Nom. Only one in the UK too.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Detailing write up Adam?

Spoiler looks a little better but I'm not sold on that colour, the wheels are a little meh aswell but I think they are immense and capable cars.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_0204.jpg

Love it from the front but the rest i'm just now sure.

Oh and he wrapped his spoiler in di noc. FS!

Evo 5 RS
I really like the RS, it's a secret love of mine. I'd consider one over an E92...:eek: (I know a couple of people who've been having engine problems, that might of swayed me a little too)

FPMSL. Englebert's race NSX sits higher than that. What a clown.

Also, lovely lovely car but let's not get carried away with the music. Jesus. You'd think he's advertising the cure for cancer.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I thought stance was just a way of making a certain look for a car.

The TTRS is designed to actually drive on the road,not ""sit nice"" on a maccy d's car park.

I wouldnt touch any high performance cars suspension tbh...

Turbos.
Every road car is compromised though Ian, for different market requirements and more importantly, because of cost restrictions. If you'd rather have a better handling car, and are OK with the risks of hitting kerbs when you park, then lowering your car is hardly a sin. The problem is people spend too little on aftermarket suspension, so in effect just make their cars worse despite their intentions. Spend a decent amount and you can have a better handling car that looks better and even rides better than OEM.

Anyway, i don't like that the first TT has its wheels sitting under the arches. Perhaps i spend too much time in the JDM thread, but the wider wheel / low offset combo gives cars a much more aggressive look. The TT looks like its suspension has collapsed in comparison. IMO.

I also don't see the fuss in the second TT, which appears to be' uniquely' coloured in the same way as an RAC van. About as slab-sided as one too...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
People like different looks i can see that and yes theres probably way to many cheap suspension kits out there that give a general look and dont actually improve anything.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
They're e92 M3 money.

What kind of cat stabber would buy one over the M3?

Quite an interesting review in Evo actually ... e92 M3 always wins the road tests as at 9/10 of effort it offers just that little bit more, but .... on long-term test, its the TT RS keys that are desired the most.

To be honest, having been out in a road test in one, i was very impressed.

The one in the OP's video though? Ruined.

Evo 5 RS
Argue the relevance of this video if you want, but the RS isn't shy.. suprisingly so

Last edited by a moderator: