ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audio connectors

Ive got some 6x9s in my parcel shelf which are currently connected to the audio cable via some electrical connector blocks. This works fine although its a bit of a pain every time I want to take the parcel shelf out as it means having to unscrew the blocks. This also ends up damaging the wires a little and everytime I go to connect them again I have to strip a little more of the wire. =(

Does anyone know where I can get some audio connectors that use plugs instead? Or is there an even better solution?

Cheers,

Its a plug thats easy to undo and you can run your connections through it ! scrap your 6x9s and get a real set of components ! or box your 6x9s !

i wouldnt replace 6x9s for components if i didnt have a sub.

on their own 6x9s sound quite good and give a nice bit of bass. Its only once you add a sub you have problems.

Most people are quite happy with a nice set of fronts and 6x9s, it does sound quite good.

Mr2 Roadster

Just get bullet connectors, 10p each... 80p for the whole job. Any car sapres place has them and they just crimp on!