ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audio Help (Audi A3)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Wanting to fit an Aux / USB or something else to the audi but i seem to be having some issues.

I have called "Car Audi Direct" and they gave me this part number for my car - CTAADUSB004
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/ctaadusb004-usb-interface-for-a2-a3-a4-tt

This seems ok but when looking online at the exact same kit which is a connects2 kit this comes up.

Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 14.03.09.png

Now i took some pictures of the head unit last night as i popped it out and from what i can see i have the same as the picture on the right which shows as "NOT COMPATIBLE"

IMG_0733.JPG

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You not got an aux port on the centre console somewhere? Around where the handbrake is?

Nope not got anything like that, Nothing in the glove box either as its one of the first things i checked for.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Wanting to fit an Aux / USB or something else to the audi but i seem to be having some issues.

I have called "Car Audi Direct" and they gave me this part number for my car - CTAADUSB004
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/ctaadusb004-usb-interface-for-a2-a3-a4-tt

This seems ok but when looking online at the exact same kit which is a connects2 kit this comes up.

View attachment 142362

Now i took some pictures of the head unit last night as i popped it out and from what i can see i have the same as the picture on the right which shows as "NOT COMPATIBLE"

View attachment 142363
I think you're reading the diagram incorrectly. From what you've posted, yours is compatible. Seems to be the translation which is making you think otherwise. You may need to swap 2 pins on the right hand block.

Don't get a dension. I ordered directly from them, useless product and a useless company.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Its all sorted now as per Audi-Sport.

Had to get the head unit coded via VCDS (Vag-Com) and then when i bought the Aux cable i had to move the black wire from PIN 2 over to PIN 3