ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Think they have some in lidl at the minute, I'll have a look in the next few days and pick you up a few bottles. I'm not touching that stuff though, I won't make it past 8pm if I have an Old Rosie.

Oh and I can see me and the Mrs falling out MASSIVELY whilst trying to put our tent up. I can see her being stabbed with a tent peg

Yes sounds good to me that! Have to let me know what price it's at.

And why not it what make you a real man and puts hairs on your eyeballs! Lol

And one tip there......... Pop up tent = crisis averted!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
My local sells it but not in bottles. They have a keg in the cellar (unsure of the size) I can enquire if you'd like.
I won't be drinking it with you tho!!

And that sound OTT for even my navy folk shenanigans! But if @Typhoon feels up to the game then it might be a possibility lol

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van

Dan, your about as manly as Gok wan..

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

I can drink and drink, but add an old Rosie into the mix I become next level drunk. I don't like those levels of drunkenness

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
You can pipe down as well Fosters.

😂😂😂

Fuckin fosters 😧 just can't get over it

Surely I'm part of the majority? It's got to be the most popular lager on tap in pubs the length and breadth of the country?

Did I mention I like a top in it? 😂

Don't worry as soon as RDR hits the rum we'll all be the second most drunk person there, he goes wrong quick once he gets into it.

Anyone for a cockney walkabout?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I was thinking about this earlier. I think I'll probably take a portable BBQ and some burgers. My reasoning behind this is I'll most likely be hungry late on after the catered BBQ has finished.
Will you be in any fit state to be in charge of a BBQ? Lol

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
any one on here going from the newcastle/durham area?
Have a look in the North East section mate, there might be a thread organising a convoy down. If not though, and you're thinking about coming down the Friday then you're more than welcome to join on with us :smile: we'll be passing by Scotch Corner on our way down.

172cup
Can't make this now, have a entry ticket and afternoon track slot booked so it's for sale pm me if your interested.

Nik how would I go about transferring the booking/track time details to someone else's name etc?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Can't make this now, have a entry ticket and afternoon track slot booked so it's for sale pm me if your interested.

Nik how would I go about transferring the booking/track time details to someone else's name etc?

Unfortunately the tickets have now been processed so it's no longer possible to transfer the track time or any ticket bookings over to another person or issue any refunds.

Black Gold 182
Hi Guys, Excuse my ignorance but is there any time on track left or is all been booked up, can we still book tickets just for the day? any help is appreciated!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Hi Guys, Excuse my ignorance but is there any time on track left or is all been booked up, can we still book tickets just for the day? any help is appreciated!

I believe all the track time has sold out. You can still book tickets for the day and evening's events though. Linky here;

http://www.cliosportsaturday.net/

The track time will be a small propotion of what is going on, so it is well worth attending IMO, trackday or not....

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, normal admission tickets (either day only or camping) can still be booked on the CSS website as usual, it's just the track slots that are now completely sold out.