ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

August Karting Session @ WildTracks...

C3 Picasso Beast
Hi all....

If we can get this organised/enough interest we're looking at sometime in August for this. To make this work we need around about 30 who can actually commit to doing it and not just pull out nearer the time! Cost will be £38 for a 30 lap sprint race with qualifying and trophies.

Address for the place is;

WildTracks Offroad, Chippenham Road, Kennett, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7QJ

More info @ http://www.wildtracksltd.co.uk/karting

So far we have....

1.Liquid yellow 182
2.Slippers
3.K1NGY
4.Benniboy
5.SHot_CoRPSe
6.Chri5
7.DannyR
8. Tom (Wests Renault)

For now just put your name down if you would want to go and then we'll sort a date once we have a decent amount of people! Friends, family and other halves welcome!

Also don't worry if you've not done karting before as I've not either and will no doubt be s**t!

Thanks

1.Liquid yellow 182
2.Slippers
3.K1NGY
4.Benniboy
5.SHot_CoRPSe
6.Chri5
7.DannyR
8. Tom (Wests Renault)
9. Simon Royale (+1 possibly)

Slow red one
Did you phone up and find out it's 30 people we need for this or does it say on the site? I'm sure we can reach 15 and people can make up numbers with +1s

C3 Picasso Beast
No as I said on the other thread someone else can do the ringing :)

My figure of 30 was just based on what Tom said on the other thread...

Discounted 1*2 parts
I'll have a few mates that will want to tag along :)

30 is about the right number of people for that track (i've only done it once before though, so am no professional!!)

Slow red one
I can bring 1 but obviously members get priority, guess we should find out how many karts they can get on the track at once. Should be a good day!

R26
im very busy in august :( going to see family in newcastle, then got a trackday at Bedford the week after, and renault worlds series, then im at Creamfields. So probably count me out of this.

RS6 C7
Would have been well up for this but too far for me! Someone organise something in the midlands, Especially as there is some great tracks here!

C3 Picasso Beast
I guess if a lot of people can't do August it could be put back to September possibly or we can just give up on the idea as normal ;)

53 Clio 172
Sorry guys, thanks for the invite (liquidyellow182) but I will be very busy and poor over the next few months! Sue it will be a good laugh though, I think cliosport.net should donate some prizes for you!!!

BMW 118d
So longs this isn't the same weekend as WSR (20/21st) I should be in. I did it with around 15 people at the last EA karting meet and it worked well! I don't think we should push for 30! Less than 10 might be a bit crap though lol!

Fabia VRS
tbh, i am the most likely one to lose :L

get your names down if you are wanting to come + anyone you may be bringing along

GSXR + KDX220
Legoland licences????.....Oh dear, we're all screwed :rasp:

K1NGY,its the taking part the counts :D....apparently lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
thanks for the invite but i have new (dad) responsibilities to fulfill. and i have a feeling i will be pretty poor. have a good one tho!

thanks for the invite but due 2 quite an expensive month this month with the cup and drills for work and everything else il not be coming as im goin 2the orth east on the bank holiday in august and need as much money as possible for then

cheers 4 the invite and have a good'n lads

Slow red one
1.Liquid yellow 182 (+1 if needed)
2.Slippers
3.K1NGY
4.Benniboy
5.SHot_CoRPSe
6.Chri5
7.DannyR
8. Tom (Wests Renault)
10.smolex
11.Slippers
12.Greeny

Anyone i've forgotten add your names:)

Focus
2.Slippers
3.K1NGY
4.Benniboy
5.SHot_CoRPSe
6.Chri5
7.DannyR
8. Tom (Wests Renault)
10.smolex
11.Slippers
12.Greeny
13.d4vy (1+ poss if needed)

Trafic 140dci
didn't even see this thread going, i'm definatly in depending on dates although :)

2.Slippers
3.K1NGY
4.Benniboy
5.SHot_CoRPSe
6.Chri5
7.DannyR
8. Tom (Wests Renault)
10.smolex
11.Slippers
12.Greeny