ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AUSTRALIAN RENAULT NATIONALS

clio 182, Citroen vts
The Aussie Nats were held last weekend at Wakefield Park near Goulburn NSW. The weather was horrid, raining all day Saturday and wild winds on Sunday.

It didn't stop the Renault boys boys getting out onto the track though. The track on Saturday was shared with other track uses, but as you can see in the results link, the Renault's showed how it's done. Moosey in a stock 200 Company car, nearly beating all comers. Renault's are very fast little cars. Action on the track was certainly wet and wild with plenty of cars going off. Got to push hard.

Big thanks to all who organised the weekend, all the gents for great friendship and members for some of the photo's I've posted up. Cheers

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?04/09/2010.WAKE

20100904img1911wwwdmari.jpg

HA2P0112.jpg

20100904img1802wwwdmari.jpg

S7300062.jpg

DSCF4840.jpg

HA2P0219.jpg

HA2P0088.jpg

HA2P0167.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Looked to be a good event. Nice vids bud, looked wetter than it usually is over here! :rasp:

Clio 172
Good to see my video's being shared... and a few of my pics ;)

Mine's the Iceberg Clio with the sunroof - it was fitted by the dealer before the car was even registered! Not a bad thing to have in summer :cool:

Few more pics for your viewing pleasure ;)

My car :D

HA2P0093.jpg

HA2P0109.jpg

HA2P0118.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 182, Citroen vts
Good to see you found the tread Daniel.
And yes I did thank you for your images amongst others in first post. You see Daniel your photos were just better.:approve:

DSCF4868.jpg

DSCF4824.jpg

clio 182, Citroen vts
"if you dont mind me asking i love the second pic down can you tell me if you where using a filter as it looks brilliant

thanks...nigel" Quote from PM

Daniel,member Ferret, sent me a message asking what filter I used, and well, it's were photo, so can you help the lad out?

Clio 172
No filter's used. Was a single exposure but I used a graduated overlay in Lightroom that was probably around -3 exposure to bring the clouds back then max clarity and big boost in contrast ;)