ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto blip device

Clio 172
I’ve put this post in this section but feel free to move if better suited elsewhere. Picked this section as to me this device is irrelevant for normal street runs to the milk store.

looking for real world feedback on the auto blip device (https://www.auto-blip.com/) and hoping someone has put it in a Clio 172-200 track or race car as keen to hear about its function and install in our cars specifically.

I would love to learn to heel and toe better but seems my busted ankle and foot doesn’t help so looking at a way to avoid putting stress on the gearbox when pushing the track car (no street driving) as downshifts from 4 to 3 to 2 while hard on the brakes are not nice

thoughts??

Clio Sport 2.0 16V
Im really interested in this...Is not possible to program auto-blip function to standard ECU in cars equipped with clutch pedal switch? Maybe Hank from fastchip can answer?

Clio Sport 2.0 16V
I think it is theoretically possible. When you read function of this auto-blip "magic box" so it only send "open throttle signal" when both brake and clutch pedals are pressed simultaneously, thats all for 400 bucks! I can imagine map auto-blip function on/off to speed limiter switch (since this function is practically useless, and nice orange light will indicate that auto-blip is on). Than "duration" and "delay" parameters (which are crucial) could be adjustable in RS Tuner software, and we have nice downshift auto-blip function :)