ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Revive test

Thanks Auto finesse for the latest product test.

DSCF2489_zps11645a91.jpg

Never really used any kind of trim restorer/dessing but by god some parts of the 182 needed it.

Revive has a similar smell to tripple i found and one pea sized blob on an applicator goes along way. It leaves a very glossy wet look to plastic trims and brings back the deep shine to the rubber window seals.

All in all i am massively impressed with revive and shall be purchasing a large bottle as it wipes the floor with anything else i have ever used.

Before pics

DSCF2492_zps165f0341.jpg

DSCF2491_zpsbbac7a2e.jpg

DSCF2490_zpsa6f00838.jpg

Applied to the right side of window rubber seal

DSCF2494_zps1007696e.jpg

DSCF2495_zps924e9b12.jpg

DSCF2496_zpsc684e5c2.jpg

DSCF2493_zps1c51dd9e.jpg

Front grille before Revive

DSCF2498_zpsf43f5112.jpg

Now like new

DSCF2499_zps238012d4.jpg

Few other after pics

DSCF2500_zps3d0834ab.jpg

DSCF2502_zpsc167d185.jpg

DSCF2501_zpsf7e0950f.jpg

Durability seems good as it has been on a few weeks now and still has that new look, shall get some updated pics once i have put my gearbox back in.:p

Thanks again Auto Finesse

Cup, Lude & Z
I use Revive, not bad & it does seem to last.

Though applying with the circular pad doesn't make for the most accurate of applications, when going round your windows etc

Elise, Trophy #31
Looks good.
What happened with any bits where you everran the plastic accidentally, and got it on the paint? Autoglym Trim & bumper restore leaves a slimey smear which is a pain to get off.

Looks good.
What happened with any bits where you everran the plastic accidentally, and got it on the paint? Autoglym Trim & bumper restore leaves a slimey smear which is a pain to get off.

This is a MUCH better product. More refined, so removal of over application is easy. Wipe down, rather than smeary.