ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Shinearama Meet - FREE!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
forumbanner_zps7f8c2a1b.jpg

Auto Finesse are joining us for a FREE open day on 22nd September, and you are all welcome to come along!

Here's the skinny:

• Sunday 22nd September 2013, 10AM-1PM
  • Free for all, anyone welcome
  • Endless coffee and tea will be provided, and also THE BACONS during the initial meet & greet
  • Auto Finesse will be at Shiny Towers to demo and discuss their products
  • Shinearama staff (i.e. Phil) will also demo other products including machine polishing, wax and sealants, and anything else anyone would like to learn about. Auto Finesse and also Shinearama staff will be on hand for advice, guidance, and bad jokes. Guests are welcome to have a go with machine polishers on test panels or even on their own car, if they are brave enough!
  • The Shiny shop will be open
  • Phil will try really hard not to sing :)
Our address for sat-navs etc is Unit 1e Stag Industrial Estate, Atlantic Street, Altrincham, Greater Manchester, WA14 5DW. We are next to Plumbase. map link here: http://www.shinearama.co.uk/visit

So come along - we look forward to seeing you!

Cup, Lude & Z
Who went? I only managed half an hour was so rough, and the smell of bacon didn't help :(

saw 5 1*2's

Few of us went down, Dan in his Monaco, Dave in his GTI & me in the old Lude. Was good we had abit of a discount :D

Pictures on Facebook from Shinearama