ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

auto lights

titanic killer
just been out for a quick scrutch about and after parkin for a while and playin with the cd changer i turned the car back on and the auto lights never came on???.Also when pressin auto for the climate control the a/c button doesnt light up as it usually did??Any clues what it could be appriciated
cheers

Clio's
to fix the auto lights you need to put the ignition on and turn the lights on and off on the stalk until a beep is heard. this will reset them. as for the CC i dont know what the problem is

al

ST on the way...
WTF?!? :S

I mean setting off from somewhere when it's dark, and having not needed to turn lights on for about 3 years lol.

AUTO LIGHTS AND CC

Also when pressin auto for the climate control the a/c button doesnt light up as it usually did??Any clues what it could be appriciated
cheers

Don't know if its just me but i thought that the Climate controls AUTO function A/C only comes on and off by itself when needed..

I.e when interior temp sensor (in wee grill/slot thing by interior light) senses its well hot in car it'll put A/C onto reduce temp...

Or does it come on and off (the A/C ) to keep inerior temp inline with temperature you set on your climate control display.

I.e If i select 20 degress on cc display and A/C will go on and off when needed as will fan speed to keep this temperature constant.

Maybe i'm wrong mate, what do people think ?