ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Avon tyres

Monaco 172 (5/468)
Just bought two brand new tyres from wilco motosave, I asked for Avon tyres and the guy behind the counter priced me up two for 145quid with a free tracking. good Job.

After paying for them I noticed that they didnt say Avon on the tyre but COOPER ?

The guy behind the counter said Cooper tyres " English " company had bought the Avon tyre company, is this true as I hate being ripped off and havent got what I paid for. Dont want budget tyres on my car :dapprove:

Cheers Johnny

172 A Cupwork Orange™
The Cooper Tire and Rubber Company, based in Findlay, bought the tire unit of Avon Rubber P.L.C. for $110.4 million

its true

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
avon or coopers theres not much in it.. most leading brands have a cheaper sister company to keep a finger in all the pies..

goodyear, fulda etc

bridgestone, firestone

avon, cooper

and so on..

stay away from avon ZZ3's or cooper 2xs's, there cack.. rest are good tyres tho:cool: