ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awful pics after a decent clean

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
As above, I need a decent camera and some skills... :(

P1000660.gif

P1000658.gif

P1000657.gif

P1000656.gif

P1000655.gif

P1000654.gif

P1000652.gif

P1000650.gif

P1000648.gif

Dan

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks great that mate ,172/182 seemed to have aged well when in top condition.

I thought that the other day, they do look decent for their age if they're not a shed. Mine clocked 42k the other day when it passed its MOT with no advisories, happy face!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I agree, good 172/182's age very well.

I have a nice 182 that still smells new inside!

That's the thing with french Hot hatches, they take a lot of TLC to keep them tip top but when you do that, they always look cool!

phase 2 172
Like you say it's all about condition and no silly mods,because 172's are dirt cheap now ,you see a lot that are either sheds or have silly mods on them ,so refreshing to still see mint examples that still look fresh for their age.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sheep wheels will be going back on shortly, just scrubbing my R1R's in ready for a few track days next year :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Haha actually, I'd be lying if I said no.

Just looks a different shade, but I'm sure I've taken pics of mine before and it's looked the same!

Well as per every Clio the front wings are always a slightly different shade as they are plastic, maybe this is causing you the issue? :p

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
It seems this forum is the only place people like the 1.2's every one else perfers the turinis :S

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Cheers guys! Had a bird leave its mark on it today, always annoying after a decent clean! :(

Ph1 172.
Looks super. you should have given me a call. I gave mine a good clean, polish and waxed yesterday. I would have liked to have taken pictures in my old work car park! Ha.

Evo 5 RS
Really tidy! No fussing.

lol @ trying to say it's had a respray. All silver cars look like that, plastics never match 100%

clio sport 172
Iceberg is awful for colour differences between metal and plastic! Can look bang on in 1 amgle and totaly diff from another
polishing and waxing mine almost made it more obvious
car looks good! I was seriously tempted by 1.2s but got f1s too cheap to refuse
Mat