ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B&M, <<<Any1 interested

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I want one, and a few others on here hinted that they may want one as well, so may i suggest yet another group buy...Not sure who it'll be with. either K-tec or MSW?

If your interested put ur name down.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
good idea lads.

i love mine.

d94bf41b.jpg

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Does the kit include the linkage aswell as my cups gear stick is as wobbly as my christmas belly...!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
There all the same mate ^^^ RS to Mk1 i belive...correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes it all comes complete.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers john, appreciate the effort...

Prices so far: (Inc VAT)
K-tec - £ 182
MSW - £ 165

So with a discount or 15-20% hopefully...you're looking at approx 137?£

Interested so far;
Ali
Lee
Patty
Agketley
Evogone
Ross
Benji&eka
Makavelli

Keep em coming ladies.

AstraVan Sportive
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Cheers john, appreciate the effort...

Prices so far: (Inc VAT)
K-tec - £ 182
MSW - £ 165

So with a discount or 15-20% hopefully...you're looking at approx 137?£

Interested so far;
Ali
Lee
Patty
Agketley
Evogone
Ross
Benji&eka
Makavelli

Keep em coming ladies.

MSWs price is already discounted, i will see what i can do!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Garf172 said:
carbon - does the B&M make any difference then? btw where did you get your car mats from?

HELL of a difference mate. halves the shift time. don't be brutal with it though, 172 boxes don't like to be rushed too much.

Easy to fit. 30 mins tops. I can fit for free in the North West if anyone needs a hand.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
have to disagree on the 'halves the shift time', it does 'feel' quicker tho, do agree on not rushing the change & altho i dont rush it its more of an effort not to if it makes sense, had mine on for 2 1/2yrs, some days it felt great; slick & tight, others it was tiresome, stiff to change gear especially on long journeys giving it beans. just to note i dont drive my car for work. just swapped back to standard and the best way i can sum up the difference is compared to swapping 17's (which i had for 6 months, doh!) back to 16's, glad i swapped back the difference is that noticable. still like to try BBT's stick setup tho as they reckon it has been properly designed unlike the B&M which is more 'universal', too far too travel tho for me. best advice is try before you buy, not trying to put ppl off of course ;-)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Is there a difference between the B&M one and the BB one ?

If so what is it..they look identical.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ there for all clio's...same system mate.

Evogone - yeh there the same except the BB one is non branded and the knob style ain't quite as nice...Tho it could grow on me.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
^ there for all clio's...same system mate.

Evogone - yeh there the same except the BB one is non branded and the knob style ain't quite as nice...Tho it could grow on me.

oh.. i was under the impression that the 2.0's had a slighty different setup!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
i think they are a different system for 2.0 / 1.*. im sure its a different setup.
tbh i wouldnt care how it looked either.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nah it's the same b&M for 1.2 as it is for the 2.0l.
John can get them for 150£ delivered? How does that sound to everybody?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah sounds ok to me.
what sort of time scale we talking for getting them then ?