ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[B] New Front Splitter bought and fitted !!!... [/B]

Clio 172
New Front Splitter bought and fitted !!!...

This is the progress thread for my clio 172. i bought this after it popped up near me it seemed too mint to miss after my brother bought his inferno 182 this seemed like a nice upgrade from my saxo.

Here is the old saxo:
3cb40fbf.jpg

and this is the new 172
8155bb11.jpg

one with my brothers car:
15c8a813.jpg

Picked up from skoda today after work and fitted with my brother (readie) only thing i have done to my clio so far as ive just bought it! not planning any major work just little touches here and there will keep updating

1b2daa4d.jpg

8f3086db.jpg

24248d74.jpg

5f19e252.jpg

thanks for looking

Last edited:
Hi mate, love this 172. Always wanted one. Can't yet, as i'm 16, s**t! anyways, I've ordered a fabia splitter for my clio, should be here by the weekend, is it easy to fit? I got self tappting screws ect ect

Inferno 182FF
very easy we attacked it by finding the middle of the splitter and the middle of the car then put a screw straight through the middle we also drilled holes at even spaces but you need a few more to pull it in around the corners and a sharp knife to trim the tags off where the screws are in the original bumper

04 Monaco Blue 172
dam, im gutted i dont have a Skoda dealer near me

any particular year fabia this spoiler came off?