ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pearl White RS200 owner..

Hi,

Just thought I'd start a post introducing myself,

I've recently just purchased a pearl white RS200, completely stock bar a Toyosport manifold and a KTR induction kit and lovely spec as standard including carbon pack, cup pack, recaros and black roof I've owned a few clios in the past including a Flamer 172 which I loved,

I'm not new to the modding side of things I recently sold my S3 saloon to fund my detailing business in the north east which is going really well, so thought I'd treat myself to something fun again, I've always wanted a 200 but never bit the bullet to own one till now, and I have to admit I love it,

I've started a thread in the build section where I'll be updating as I go on my OEM+ style Clio,

Thread 'Pear White RS200 Build/Progress' https://www.cliosport.net/threads/pear-white-rs200-build-progress.848559/

Anyway here's my last Clio and my new 200.
FB_IMG_1704233083017.jpg
_MG_0583.jpg

Last edited:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice buddy, what's spec? Ps I need the cup spoiler 😅

That's my progress so far and I've got a list as long as your arm of things that need doing on it🙄.

Clio RS 200 cup
Looks nice that Dan (y) will follow this with interest.

I've had two pearl white Renault RS, a Megane 265 cup and a couple of years ago a 59k miles Mk3 200 RS FF cup. The front of the Clio was suffering with laquer peel on frontal areas pretty badly and the mods had gone too far for me to live with it, H&R springs are awful, and it's flat spot from cold was terrible with a scorpion exhaust and an induction kit on stock map.

Recently bought myself another Clio 200 FF cup in racing blue with Renault black ID roof, 36k, unmodified, Speedlines, Renault akrapovic exhaust and even rear parking sensors! I had it 2 stage polished before Christmas and ceramic coated with Gyeon Infinite, had the speedlines away for anthracite powder coat at the same time as they were bubbling a bit under the powder coat despite no marks on them and then had them ceramic coated with IGL eclipse along with the calipers. Next step is a remap in a couple of weeks to smooth it out, some braided flexi's and a brake fluid change and down the line I will probably get a S/H steering wheel and send it off to Royal for the alcantara treatment, current one is fine with zero leather peel I'd just like an alcantara wheel

Ocsltd

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup & 182 Trophy
Looks nice that Dan (y) will follow this with interest.

I've had two pearl white Renault RS, a Megane 265 cup and a couple of years ago a 59k miles Mk3 200 RS FF cup. The front of the Clio was suffering with laquer peel on frontal areas pretty badly and the mods had gone too far for me to live with it, H&R springs are awful, and it's flat spot from cold was terrible with a scorpion exhaust and an induction kit on stock map.

Recently bought myself another Clio 200 FF cup in racing blue with Renault black ID roof, 36k, unmodified, Speedlines, Renault akrapovic exhaust and even rear parking sensors! I had it 2 stage polished before Christmas and ceramic coated with Gyeon Infinite, had the speedlines away for anthracite powder coat at the same time as they were bubbling a bit under the powder coat despite no marks on them and then had them ceramic coated with IGL eclipse along with the calipers. Next step is a remap in a couple of weeks to smooth it out, some braided flexi's and a brake fluid change and down the line I will probably get a S/H steering wheel and send it off to Royal for the alcantara treatment, current one is fine with zero leather peel I'd just like an alcantara wheel
This sounds lovely! Without wanting to hijack this thread, any pics? (Pm if you’d prefer?) 👍

Clio RS 200 cup
This sounds lovely! Without wanting to hijack this thread, any pics? (Pm if you’d prefer?) 👍
Thanks (y)
Not yet, I need to get some decent pics sorted out and start a thread for it but the weather's not up to much for pictures unless you like beading shots :rolleyes: :giggle: