ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BACK AROUND LOL

clio sport 172
hey every one , imnot been on here for ages or been to shows with all you nice people after french car show last year as my little girl was due , h=now happy to say being proud daddy she is able to coem with us to this years shows , giveing weatehr and the other half left us LOL , but all so now have to chopuse what to come in my clio sport 172 or my golf GTI , as got one of them as well now for a more family car , but witht the sport bit , so should be bakc on the seen at fcs this year with any luck :cool:

hey every one , imnot been on here for ages or been to shows with all you nice people after french car show last year as my little girl was due , h=now happy to say being proud daddy she is able to coem with us to this years shows , giveing weatehr and the other half left us LOL , but all so now have to chopuse what to come in my clio sport 172 or my golf GTI , as got one of them as well now for a more family car , but witht the sport bit , so should be bakc on the seen at fcs this year with any luck :cool:

Hello everyone. I've not been on here in ages, or been to shows with all you nice people since the French Car Show last year as my little girl was due. I'm now happy to say that being a proud father she is able to come with us to shows this year, providing the weather is nice and my partner has left us. However I now have to decide which car to come in; my RenaultSport Clio 172 or my Golf GTI as I have one of them now as a family car while still retaining a sporty pedigree. I should be back on the scene at FCS this year with any luck.

Disastra Coupe
s**t the bed, were you drunk when you wrote that? Lol.

Congratulation's on becoming a Dad though!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Does he want his partner to leave, or does he mean she's already left? I'm not sure.

Ye maybe he can now attend fcs because she has left him, thus the burden of the ball and chain has been lifted

Hello everyone. I've not been on here in ages, or been to shows with all you nice people since the French Car Show last year as my little girl was due. I'm now happy to say that being a proud father she is able to come with us to shows this year, providing the weather is nice and my partner has left us. However I now have to decide which car to come in; my RenaultSport Clio 172 or my Golf GTI as I have one of them now as a family car while still retaining a sporty pedigree. I should be back on the scene at FCS this year with any luck.

Flol

Stripped yozza'd cup
My concern is that he wants his partner to leave him so that he can take his daughter to FCS...

FLOL.
Easy guys. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. Like he's lost both of his hands and is learning to type with his face.

Congrats on the fatherhood though :)