ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back from GDI...

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Had the car back for a few days now, thought I should post up some pics

If anyone was folowing the problem with the car, turned out to be the ECU, changed by omex for free in the end.(much thanks)

New setup with jenvey ITB's
after>
Image540.jpg

Image544.jpg

Before anyone says anything I am getting fuse box cover and ecu loom cover in due time.

video here> http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v253/philthy112/?action=view&current=22112007163.flv

Last edited:
  Exige S1 + Honda S1
trying to get the video up to let you hear it

edit video added

Last edited:
  Exige S1 + Honda S1
yea, that thought did cross my mind, but its definetly a lot faster than the 203bhp before so I dont doubt it.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
post another video of it opened up please, looks sweet must hear the noise they make properly :)

Clio 197
Look lush mate, bet once they have settled in they will scream when you blip the throttle. Love the way they just sit there looking at ya, bet your always wanting to open your bonnet now. Do you mind asnwering how much it cost ya all in?

Exige S1 + Honda S1
good to meet you too taylor, thanks for keeping my girlfreind entertained while andy and I were out and about!

just uploading another video now

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Not going to post exactly how much but cost a fair amount, I had most of the good stuff fitted already, the money was in the bodies and mapping.

sounds great lad, interesting power comparison to the others . . . but nice noise.

do i hear a nice exhaust back fire as well :)

jamie

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Looks good and dont doubt its quick but......

Isnt that an instant MOT failure?? (No front crash bar)

Wouldnt like to be in a crash in that......

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

No structural strength there at all. Its all in the chassis legs underneath the wings.

Evo 8 Jap Crap

No structural strength there at all. Its all in the chassis legs underneath the wings.

no structural strength, well yes there isnt now the crash bar has gone have you seen front end impacts and what takes the force of them?? Its the crash bar.....

Evo 8 Jap Crap
So tell me where is the strength now then on the front of that car and im not talking about the bar middle of the bumper im talking towards the top.