ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in 182 after 7 years!

BMW 320d SE
Hi. I'm returning to the forum after a seven year absence! I used to have an 04 plate 182 in racing blue, which I part-ex'd in 2008. I've regretted it ever since. The opportunity came up to get rid of my diesel Ford Focus as I started cycling to work after being moved to a different job location, so I've gone out and found a lovely silver 182 on a 54 plate. One owner from new, 101000 miles, FSH and alloys recently refurbed in gloss black. It's in better condition that many 182s with half the mileage that I'd looked at, so I'm well chuffed. Unfortunately, it's in storage in my sister-in-laws garage until I can sell the Focus, as I can't be doing with taxing/insuring an extra car.
Anyone know how to change the avatar? I can't work it out - it's still a Skoda logo from when I got rid of my first 182!