ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Manz Clio

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Adeez motors says it all really, can imagine it now our mate Joe cruising around trying to flog this thing with some Hip and Hop playing out load through a 15 inch sub making all the trims rattle to f**k and the seat down low addressing everyone as Bruv and or Bosssssss! Rolls down to Adeez going Adeez bruv chuck me sum wedge for ma car innit blud its custom sheeet ya kna proper gangsta bad manz car.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"PROFESSORIALLY" new favourite word

WHITE (good start), THOUSANDS ON THE CAR (this isn't a real statement) , PROFESSORIALLY UPGRADED EXHAUST (proffesorially... I'm guessing is a manufacturer? May text him) ,ALARM, SUSPENSION(I'd hope I was buying a car with suspension), RARE WHITE (misleading statement, sounds like white was an option), DRIVES AND LO (pardon?!), Upgrades - Metallic paint (looks more like gloss), Recaro Seat pack (liar) - Clio Renaultsport 182 Cup/Trophy (liar)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Its also got a self starting alarm system, well thats good. I don't want to tell the alarm to go off everytime someone tries to nick it.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There a guy on my estate with a Corsa done out in a similar fashion,
but he's a large black bloke so I try not to laugh when I see him in it,
he doesn't look too friendly.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watching that video just makes me cringe, what a bunch of inbred, immature nobs. It's not f&f, it doesn't look like it, it's just a bunch of tw*ts that think they're a 'boss'.

Oh, and how camp is that guy in the blue shirt... Look at me I'm a fairy, watch me flap my wings.