ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

badger 1 - 0 clio cup

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
title says it all! was either take on the mobile breeze block or ditch the beloved car! no chance of that so the badger had it! hope its nursing the mother of all headaches! (no sympathy)

nice cracked bumper! luckily salvaged the fog light and surround + lower bumper grill after a quick area search!

just glad i hadnt put my splitter back on yet!

just had no where to go!

p.s

anyone know if a bumper is easily repairable (no mounts are broken and its just got a couple of cracks) or is it a new bumper job???

j

Got your text this morning bud, sorry i didnt reply! I'll have a look later, i'll be out in the hybrid. my mates a qualified panel beater, so if he comes to weston i'll get him to have a gander.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
alreet well i'll be around after topgear and on for a late one danno as i havent got work in the morning!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
^ okies dude will let ya know when out! also need a new arch liner on drivers side! hope he choked on that!!!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
by the time i hit it was doing about 30! went for the swerve an the lil ba**ard slowed down! its not as bad as it could have been! just more annoying than anything else!

hit one in my vts and it ripped the bumper off, popped the rad and dented the sump! dont have much luck! dont seem to be an animal person!!!

anyone else at one with mother nature???

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
arent they just! she will roll on! maybe some nice reinforcement of the front bumper! other than that shes fine! battle scars all the way lol!!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
think it was a pikey badger as he caused the damage then done one into the hedges! wasnt about to go looking for him. had to find the foglight surround thought it was more important to be honest! seems to be a frequent occurance around here!

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
gutted mate :(

ive hit one, was in a mazda 323f at the time
made hell of a mess of the front
as there pop up lights it broke one off them iso it wouldnt close, cracked the bumper was a mess broke the side light dented the bonnet and the front grill as its a low car
lol s**t me up att he time aswell didnt c it comin at 4 in the morning on the way home