ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baldur's Gate 3

F82 M4
No thread for GOTY 2023!? :oops:

I'm absolutely loving it and if you enjoy RPG's I would highly recommend it. I'm playing on PC but surprisingly it plays well on consoles too.

It's an unbelieve feat to create, the options are just so vast. Everything you do has such an impact on the entire game. It's extremely geeky though, so not sure if it's everyones cup of tea on here. The story is awesome so far, I'm about 30 hours in :)

I'm obviously cruising around with 3 females in my party

IMG-20240106-WA0005.jpg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm a about 15 hours in and it's not grabbed me at all. The turn based combat is slow and frustrating and the dice roll just seems to be against me every time. The story so far doesn't have much engagement and either I've wondered off piste or it's just ramped up in difficulty for no apparent reason. Since I started it I've played more on the pressure wash sim to de stress!