ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banbury multispot! (this morning and last night)

On my way through Banbury to work today saw:

Black 182 (heading towards Thorpe Way),
Flame Red 172 (near JayBee motors),
Megane 225 (opposite Banatynes gym),
Blue 182 (Adderbury crossroads).

Also saw a baked bean 182 parked up on South Bar last night.

Anyone on here?

Ph1 172 & others
i've used to see a black 182 around banbury all the time. it had CS stickers in the rear windows but i dont think the owner is actually a member here. the only other RS' i saw regularly was bubbles' liquid 182

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Boo :)

Did i spot you today Greg? a silver 172 flashed me on the A422 on the way to stratford :D

Then got flashed AGAIN by a racing blue 182 - but i think that was my neighbour (he was on the otherside of the dual carriageway)

182cup & 172 racecar

Did i spot you today Greg? a silver 172 flashed me on the A422 on the way to stratford :D

Then got flashed AGAIN by a racing blue 182 - but i think that was my neighbour (he was on the otherside of the dual carriageway)
That was me,me old Bubbles,I take it you were off to see your man in MK;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Awwww hello Tony :D

Yeah i was hehe, i go that way to the gym too though!

No-one from Cliosport ever spots me :(