ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bang and the dirt is........

arctic 182 ff
Gone for a day or two lol.after not cleaning the car for over a month i thought it was about time.(was alot worse upclose).
Havnt posted any pics of the cup in a while,since last pics i have

Fitted coilovers
Bullets painted
Dimonds laminated in carbon fibre effect stuff
White light headlight and side light bulbs
4 new proxes yesterday

Pics are pretty poor and dont do my car any favours (old digi camera) but do the job for time been.need to plan what im going to do to it in 2009 as i am starting to loose a bit of interest in the car.hope yous approve gaz ;)

cillit1.jpg

cillit2.jpg

cillit3.jpg

cillit4.jpg

cillit6.jpg

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj39/gaz3359/cillit7.jpg[/IMG

[ATTACH=full]485016[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]485017[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]485018[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]485019[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]485020[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]485021[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• cillit8.jpg
    cillit8.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 69
  • cillit9.jpg
    cillit9.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 58
  • cillit11.jpg
    cillit11.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 71
  • cillit10.jpg
    cillit10.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 56
  • cillit12.jpg
    cillit12.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 59
  • cillit13.jpg
    cillit13.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 65
  172//Crap Micra//Bus
Looks good.

How did that CF effect stuff actually look, up close?

Last edited:
  TrackCar & F30 330d
Looks sweet mate. Love the stance.
Looks really low at the back in the first pic but not as much in the last few.
Nice :)

arctic 182 ff
1.exhaust is a pikey sportex but sounds mint when giving it some.
2 did the cf stuff myself not mint but a foot away looks spot on a crap pic
3 first pic car is parked on a down hill slope height is spot on for me looks alot lower in person.

carbonfibre.jpg

arctic 182 ff
Cheers youve just decided the colour of my OZ F1's car looks awesome !!!

ha ha cant go wrong with ford graphite grey,did them myself a while ago(with a bit of help from me mate whos a painter) loving the 182 btw!

TrackCar & F30 330d
I like the Ph 2's on OZ F1's, my set have been staring me in the face for aaaaaage, begging me to put tyres on. Mine are in Black, and are just for the track really :)
Hopefully my Toyo r888 should arive tomorrow

120d M Sport
looks mint that mate I reckon sitting on the f1s...think these wheels are gonna take over the turini :p lol

only other thing that may be worth doing is laquering the door strips cos theyre unlaquered on the cups are they not?

arctic 182 ff
thanks for all the positive comments made my day ! looks much better now on the coils than it did with apex 40mm proper monster truck b4 on the oz,s but not so on the turinis.a couple more pics i took which look ok.:)

cillit16.jpg

cillit15.jpg

cillit14.jpg

Last edited:
  Track valver + Ibiza FR
Lovely, wheels are different to the usual and the car pulls them off brilliantly.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
it's cryin for the Turini's! imo the 15 in F1's look pisch! 16's look leagues better...

arctic 182 ff
Next on my list is to get the turinis re-furbed and new tyres as they are battered,then i can alt between the 2 but for the min im happy with the f1,s.

arctic 182 ff
lol done 70 mile since yesterday and its nearly back to how it was never mind.somthing to do at the weekend.

arctic 182 ff
mite do may be out on the beer sat coming first time since 8th of dec,so cant imagine i will be alive sunday but shall see lol,bloody hillarious up there sum rite muppets in there 1.0 power ha!