ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basingstoke/Reading Area Meet

GTD, Lupo
I get back on the 12th so dont think the wife will be too happy if i go out the first night i have seen her in 3 months. All good out here so far Tim, less than 2 weeks left now so operation do no work has begun. Didnt get a chance to see Daniel Craig as i had about a million jobs to do at the time. If you guys do soemthing the wek after i might pop down.

As for my car, its now in need of the whole side of the car needing a respray after they decided to paint over the protective strips i had put on the rear arches and a curbed wheel. :mad:

If not i will catch you guys in the new year.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Given that I'm only 5 minutes down the A4 from the Shire Horse, I might pop along provided I can escape work on time!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Gorms, can you do the 19th?
And Marc?

probably going to be full of Xmas party people though on any day now on in so might be worth a phone call ?

RS 189.9
Im good for pretty much whatever now as my shifts have changed to pretty much all earlies, so im easy.

172 cup
Shire horse does get really busy at the best of times. 18th should be good, I will check and confirm in the other thread

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
18th at longbridge sounds good but me and Mike probably wont make it there till just after half 8 so you guys just crack on and order in the meantime and we'll order when we arrive, as we have a TaeKwonDo class first and wont get over there till later.