ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battle Royale ps4

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Anyone play this?. Seen a few videos and assumed it was pc only. Noticed it’s on ps4 and is free.

Decent?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah yeah.

Looks fun, not sure how long lasting it would be if you got owned every 30 seconds.

Will download it after

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
it's really annoying if you have a run of getting killed near the beginning but it's so much fun when your in the last ten and desperate for the win that it makes up for it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I like the look of the pc game, battlegrounds?

This looks a bit more fun. But will get on my nerves the first 10 spawns I’m sure

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Came second in a duo match. Need to learn how to build quickly as that’s the reason we lost

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Solo can be an ass. Not played for a few days and twice now when I spawn in, get some decent guns I get shot. I feel the rage this evening.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I've had my first wins over the last couple of days. Playing as a squad, not sure I could do it as a solo!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded this earlier. First round, 26th. Second round, 95th 😂
Spawned and died as soon as I landed. Hit by a bloody sniper so people must be super quick to land and grab weapons.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I just jumped from the flying bus? First time headed straight to the centre of the map. I only died then because the storm came in and I got stuck in something I built.
Second time I landed at the edge of the map near a building. Got sniped when I landed.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
16th. Taken by the storm.
Didn't realise it takes health away. Only so quick I could run.

I still don't know what they f**k you are supposed to be doing with building things.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I’ve beeb caught out a few times.

I only play the game for a laugh. I will never ever win

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I havnt won any yet because i seem to go on the hunt to much.
Pretty handy at building but is hars to collect when playing solo.
Can never find the good guns, i always seem to end up with a shotgun or smg.
Where the hell are those aniper rifles!?

Lets make a squad.