ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. I like the maps, they are very good.

Game is great and a laugh but i don't feel the 'need' to play it like bf4

^^^ THIS

I feel exactly the same bud. It's a great game, but I'm really not bothered if that makes sense? Whereas BF4 and especially BF3 I was hooked, and just wanted to progress through the multiplayer as much as possible. I really don't like the new war bond system for BF1, I'd much rather progress down a specific class and earn the perks with it.

I've mainly been playing 'The Division' as the most recent patch has improved the game a s**t load! Looking forward to the 'Survivor' update.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
And what is it with throwing smoke grenades then switching to ultimate fire power and not been able to shoot lol. Had a few times when I've just pointed my gun at someone and nothing happens

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Played online for the first time last night, what a laugh!

I need better guns though. Mine are s**t

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still split tbh. Played with mates last night and was good just missing something bf4 had

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Played online for the first time last night, what a laugh!

I need better guns though. Mine are s**t

The vast majority are the same to be honest, everytime I get a new one I'm expecting magic, but in the end it's the same old s**t.
The gadgets are where it's at, get the right gadget for the right game and you're laughing.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Had some good games last night.
It's all about Suez in the heavy tank. Think I finished at 30-2 😂

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Amiens is surprisingly good in the heavy tank, just do circuits of the streets and don't stay in one place.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
The vast majority are the same to be honest, everytime I get a new one I'm expecting magic, but in the end it's the same old s**t.
The gadgets are where it's at, get the right gadget for the right game and you're laughing.

What gadgets ?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still undecided on this game, I loved the beta but not sure I'll play it much and I still enjoy Halo 5 quite a bit.

Might hold out until Christmas or get it on disk so I can sell on if I get bored quick.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had an update today which was estimated to take a day to download so ploughed through some campaign.
Ended up finishing the second story and starting the third, really enjoying them.

As for multiplayer, I just go as support with some big lmg, mortar, ammo box and whatever is he standard pistol. Love the class tbh
I'm shite in vehicles though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah can't get used to vehicles, was pretty decent in bf4.

But spaming with gas grenades on support never gets boring lol. Impact grenades aren't worth a w**k though

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Update seems to have messed up the spawning a bit, kept spawning directly behind enemies tonight. Sometimes I'd spawn and then they'd spawn next to me 😂 made it a bit chaotic.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Update seems to have messed up the spawning a bit, kept spawning directly behind enemies tonight. Sometimes I'd spawn and then they'd spawn next to me 😂 made it a bit chaotic.

I found the new flags to be a bit annoying in Suez. Chaos!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I noticed you'd joined on the opposite team - I was the first (maybe second) person to kill you. On the second round (Ballroom Blitz I think) you ran me over with a tank 😧

Yeah, you were the first to kill me! Second round - I was trying to defend that flag on my own at points, thought it was easier to just run you over than reverse and blow you up 😂

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, you were the first to kill me! Second round - I was trying to defend that flag on my own at points, thought it was easier to just run you over than reverse and blow you up 😂
Haha, it felt like me and my mate that I was in a squad with were the only people trying to capture objectives on my team. BF1 would be so much better if it wasn't for the people out to play for their own KDR over winning! Oh, and maybe the excessively long load times!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Haha, it felt like me and my mate that I was in a squad with were the only people trying to capture objectives on my team. BF1 would be so much better if it wasn't for the people out to play for their own KDR over winning! Oh, and maybe the excessively long load times!

Lol yeah! Ballroom Blitz just seems to be a scramble for C flag and then intense fighting down the corridors of the building :angry:
Play the f**king objective!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol yeah! Ballroom Blitz just seems to be a scramble for C flag and then intense fighting down the corridors of the building :angry:
Play the f**king objective!
People are too busy trying to get massive KDR's with tanks ;)

I don't think I won a single match last night, my team fell into the exact trap you've described - fighting in unnecessary corridors!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
People are too busy trying to get massive KDR's with tanks :wink:

I don't think I won a single match last night, my team fell into the exact trap you've described - fighting in unnecessary corridors!

Hahaha! :D
I just love it when people try and hide in buildings...this is Battlefield! ;)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Hahaha! :smiley:
I just love it when people try and hide in buildings...this is Battlefield! :wink:
Very true! It's definitely an enjoyable game, despite no match wins last night I still had a decent evening!