ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 2 Players

Hey Guys/Gals

A little while ago there was a thread on here somewhere and on it was a load of you who played Battlefield 2.

If there are around 10 of you or more, I would like to set up a match...

Cliosport VS Chosen Men

the ultimate kill fest!

It would be on our dedicated server and would be passworded for you and us only. It would be a bit of fun and a good giggle.

It would work like this, 30 Minute Games, 2 Maps - 4 Rounds, Swapping Sides after first map. takes two hours max.

let me know if theres enough of you or if you are up for it. if theres not enough on here, if your friends play then they would be welcome too.

you can visit our site www.chosen-men.com or you can add me on MSN thechosenman@hotmail.com if you would like any further info.

laters dudes.

SLK 350
I'll be up for some of this action - MEDDDDDICCCCCCCC!

Might be best to sort some PM'S with dates/times i guess.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Me too - weekends are the best...

Are you CM lot using headsets though? That would give you guys a major advantage... ;)

Looks like I'll be double-teaming with ozzy - medic is my preferred class!

D.

Zorba_the_greek said:
Me to...........what time is it? "ITS KICK A** TIME!!!"

sport182..............im going to snipe your A** to china town!!!

LOL thats fighting talk sunshine!!!! I am the chopper king!!!

SLK 350
^^omgomgogmg a heli pad camper!

Aye, well i have a mic and a decent joystick for some blackhawk barrelrolling so no probs there.

Any weeknight or maybe a sunday night would be good.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Right, we should start a poll of preferred classes. There's no point in a dozen assault players if no-one is going to be a support/medic, etc. :D

My prefs (in order)

1. Medic
  2. Support
  3. Sniper
Any decent anti-tank guys or engineers out there?

P.S. I'm so-so at flying the planes, but a bit handy at chopper flying...

D.

Valver..
....iight...i think im bein thick...how the FooK do u start playin...ive joined but i cant see like a practice place or how to start playin...some help me pleaseeeeeeee....:(:(:(:(:(:(

ITR UKDC2
along the top of the main page...........it should say somthing like

BFHQ M-player single player controls etc...

click on single player

Valver..
hehe.... at the top my my page ive got Home Downloads Your account and Forums.. i feeeeeel soooooooooo lame!!! ha ha !!!

Valver..
Ok ok this is really nobbin me off now....cant find any of that!! heres a pic of the screen...where do i go from here!!! sorry guys...:(

untitled.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
cliohead - have you got a larger pic of that?

Zorba - not sure on the map m8 - the CM chaps will be picking it. They always go for the 64-player maps by the looks of it, so some practice maybe in order! :)

D.

clio head said:
Ok ok this is really nobbin me off now....cant find any of that!! heres a pic of the screen...where do i go from here!!! sorry guys...:(

untitled.jpg

That's the clans website, you can't play the game from there. I take it you have BF2 installed on your machine?

Im so up for this! Tell me when and the time and i let you know if i can play but im so up for it.

Clio head i doubt youl be able to play online with a dled version.