ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 2 Players

Lee

BMW M2C
I've just installed BF2 and had a quick game against the boss. Should be fun tomorrow lunch time with half the office in.

Nimbus Clio 197
i havent got too much better! my kill/death ratio isnt too good! balls though, its a fun game anyway.......

ITR UKDC2
Darren do we just sign up here.......................or do we have to sign up on the websie you gave us???

plus who will be the General?? i am to busy being a killing machine i hardly ever apply to be the general.

ITR UKDC2
Sport182 said:
Zorba mate... your be too busy selecting your spawn points after an hour of "you were killed by Sport182" lol!!

all im saying is watch your 6, i will be in the shadows watching your every move through my crosshairs.

i will strike you down like a cobra!!! you will wish you were never brought into this world.

........sorry got a bit carried away there lol

ok nice one guys!

Just setting up the game now, Ill post in a date on a new thread. Ill do it for a Sunday Evening at 20:00 hrs,

check new post for date. and server info.

add me on MSN and ill give you more info if needed, (email on first post)

the password for server ill give out laters.

ITR UKDC2
NEB-CM- said:
ok nice one guys!

Just setting up the game now, Ill post in a date on a new thread. Ill do it for a Sunday Evening at 20:00 hrs,

check new post for date. and server info.

add me on MSN and ill give you more info if needed, (email on first post)

the password for server ill give out laters.

cool nice one dude..............shall we PM you for your email addy so you can send us the info??? password/server details??

or are you just going to post in up as a thread???

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
NEB-CM - sounds fine by me m8. It's your guys server, so you just let us know the details as and when... :cool:

Zorba - NEB's server is on 85.236.101.13 - port 16668. It's already added to my favourites. :approve:

D.