ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Clio 172
I'm getting quit tired of it now when you both f**king die at the same time. Happens far too often.

My main bug is when you hit them from behind, they spin around and kill you and they are left with 1% health and just run off.....really.
Darren S - with the HMG bug just get out of the tank and back in.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Couldnt join a single game last night so did some campaign and the 'Test Range'

Was quite good fun with the advanced sniper rifles. Especially the .50 cal beast that can shoot down drones!!

Clio 172
Haha Darren, I'm enjoying the daily patches at present that fix one problem and create 15 more. maybe by 2015 the game will be stable enough to play.

RX7 FD
Lol - what have they broke now? I installed the latest nVidia ones last night, enabled SLi and set the Quadro to dedicated Physx. Seems ok...... so far.

D.

Well it is to do with the texture flickering. Before the patch everything was beautiful on Ultra.

After patch I have textures missing (Hainan Resort) and Paracel Storm is an epileptic nightmare, flickering all over the shop. Running a 7990 it is playable on some maps but others are horrid.

The forums are awash with people with SLI/XFire problems.

1.8 Civic EX
Had an issue last night, forget the map name, but four of us got in a lift. Went to the top, it made the "bingbong" noise but the doors didn't open so we all just stood there looking at each other for a good 2/3 mins. then we started trying to shoot each other and throw grenades etc, till one grenade went through the door. So one guy tried to walk through it which he did, so the rest of us followed. Most random, but quite amusing at the time.

Skoda Fabia vRS
if your an Engineer can you repair a vehicle from inside it or do you have to get out, also i presume you cant repair helicopters etc ?

really wish this game had a manual, id imagine their are loads of things i dont know about

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PS4 has got a new 615MB patch today.

Not sure what it fixes, as Dice/EA haven't released any patch notes :clown:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Well it is to do with the texture flickering. Before the patch everything was beautiful on Ultra.

After patch I have textures missing (Hainan Resort) and Paracel Storm is an epileptic nightmare, flickering all over the shop. Running a 7990 it is playable on some maps but others are horrid.

The forums are awash with people with SLI/XFire problems.

Funny you should mention that. I had another quick dabble on the Test Range last night and while in air with any of the choppers, the surface of the island itself was a solid, one tone beach colour - no texture at all. I had to come into a very low hover, before I started seeing surface textures probably out to an in-game distance of about 50ft. It didn't do that before?

D.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
if your an Engineer can you repair a vehicle from inside it or do you have to get out, also i presume you cant repair helicopters etc ?

really wish this game had a manual, id imagine their are loads of things i dont know about

Get out and aim the repair tool on the vehicle. You can repair every vehicle in the game (apart from the gunship obviously). Also you can repair static machine guns too (they can get damage from explosives).

PS4 has got a new 615MB patch today.

Not sure what it fixes, as Dice/EA haven't released any patch notes :clown:

Oh FFS. I've literally just sat down to have a couple of games too.

I got in the op locker glitch last night, by accident at first. Just spawned on a squad mate who happened to be in the glitch. You can go for quite a while in there without getting killed lol.

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's great when you start getting kill after kill. Brilliant score that. Is it the sniper class you mainly use?

Yeah you seem to be doing all right when you get past the second kill lol. Nah i use them all to be honest, i rotate them every few games so there all equal. I have a quick look on Battlelog see which class i need to use next. I was using the Support last night, every now and again i come up to a enemy vehicle literally standing next to it for seconds not knowing i'm there and not having C4 equipped, Liam. knows that. So i've got C4 equipped now for a little while instead of Claymores which i normally use.

I mainly use the Carbine and Assault weapons and PDW now and again. Ergo Grip Reflex and Muzzle Brake. A5KC or something, AUG and the G36C is really good for me at the minute.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ace 52, Ergo Grip, Muzzle brake & laser I'm trying next Geddes , watched a video with someone using that setup and it seems to work really well! Never really been a fan of lasers but the Ace 52 has pretty rubbish hip fire stats so I guess that kinda balances it out, along with the ergo grip.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ace 52, Ergo Grip, Muzzle brake & laser I'm trying next @Geddes , watched a video with someone using that setup and it seems to work really well! Never really been a fan of lasers but the Ace 52 has pretty rubbish hip fire stats so I guess that kinda balances it out, along with the ergo grip.

Haven't tried the ACE52 yet Liam. I've put the Laser back on week or two ago, forgot to mention that, the green one looks like even the triple red dot looks sweet. Think need to work on the hip fire for really close quaters been many of times where i'm ready to fire and i'm already dead. Never tried the G36C before but really like it. Got most kills on it so far.

i'm pretty sure BF have tweeked some of the guns SAR-21 and the other gun i really liked just doesn't feel the same as the PS3 version

RX7 FD
Funny you should mention that. I had another quick dabble on the Test Range last night and while in air with any of the choppers, the surface of the island itself was a solid, one tone beach colour - no texture at all. I had to come into a very low hover, before I started seeing surface textures probably out to an in-game distance of about 50ft. It didn't do that before?

D.

That is the one. On some maps the vegetation and grass all disappear leaving it all one colour. People running across stand out like a sore thumb. Until the next patch I might stop playing!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was on the Dam map earlier, running past this little small building when I got killed. Noticed in the killcam there was this sneaky little sod hid in the shadows in the corner waiting for me.

Can't remember the exact name……LordGedi or something….. do you know who this might be Geddes ??? :nono: :quiet: LOL! :p

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was on the Dam map earlier, running past this little small building when I got killed. Noticed in the killcam there was this sneaky little sod hid in the shadows in the corner waiting for me.

Can't remember the exact name……LordGedi or something….. do you know who this might be @Geddes ??? :nono: :quiet: LOL! :p

got owned like a boss lol, as I said I knew someone would of be looking for that red dot on the map I just waited for that few secs I then you came ;) , both played really well tonight both got really good scores. Shame you left last one 32-8 full of noobs

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I still can't get my head around the tank vs tank hit boxes. Last night I had a small round (literally just three a side) on the map with the large dish. With so few players, it ended up being a vehicle on vehicle round and I was doing really well (too well in fact at times) with the Chinese MBT.

I had it equipped with the sabot round - taking no more than two hits to take out the opposition. Then that stopped? Sometimes it was four rounds to do the same? On one tank, I hit the engine bay twice and yet still needed the assistance of a team-mate who finished it off with an AT round.

I used to take a bit of pride in long range shots from a tank in the BF series. Being able to lead the target while on the move and arc the shell to hit the enemy's vulnerable points - the engine bay, the tracks and the gap between the turret and the hull. But that all seems randomised now with little consistency.

D.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When i'm in the tank Darren i tend to just it anywhere still mainly try hitting the rear still trying to move about making it harder for them. I got 32-2 in the tank on the Railway map. Recorded the game too

I'm on now if anyone wants a game?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I unloaded a full clip at someone right in front of me last night, no hit markers and he then turns and kills me. It was conquest on Operation Locker. The game was working a lot better for me last week, getting issues with most matches now

Skoda Fabia vRS
Can you repair any aircraft as Engineer as obviously you cant get out and stay alongside them ?

Also ive seen 'Field Upgrade Lost' a few times, whats that all about ?

Clio 172
So having had no issues with the game I now have loads, revive bug (never heard of it) every time I got revived there is the bar still across the screen. Massive server lag at times, rubber banding. TBH worst day of playing the game since it launched but got some of my best scores to date (figure that one out).

Arctic Blue 182
Brun, it`s when everyone in your squad is dead that you lose your field upgrade. Look above your squad thing on the bottom right and you will see a bar that goes up. The better you do the better the reward. Like extra ammo each spawn or extra frag grenade ect.. You can change what reward you get in the specialization but whilst choosing loadout.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Can you repair any aircraft as Engineer as obviously you cant get out and stay alongside them ?

Also ive seen 'Field Upgrade Lost' a few times, whats that all about ?

You can repair in the Little Bird Chopper only in one small section of it too hard to miss it, Liam was repairing me for the 10 to 15 mins non stop lol. Was quit amusing as I hardly killed anyone as I was getting use to flying it. You can repair in the Attack Boat too that's the only ones I know off.

the field upgrade are 4 parts, when your squad do what your suppose to do help each other out your field upgrade rises when it reaches the first part it unlocks then rises more to the next one and so on. When your squad do badly goes back down. Think it's the same thing that's on your class set up right at the bottom Offend, Dedefen, and so on

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
How do you get boosts to work on the playstation format? I've got loads through the battlepacks

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How do you get boosts to work on the playstation format? I've got loads through the battlepacks

On game when you press the Options menu, look down to the right you see a Boost menu highlight it and press X you see all the 25%,50% 100% 200% XP you've unlocked

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Last night I thought it seemed ok and just past few games I see rubber banding again and lag

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What I noticed yesterday when your crouched and move you go up and down a little, another thing they need to sort out. Very bad last few games like