ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
First time trying Naval Strike, operation mortar, REALLY bad lag. Impossible to fly properly. Exactly the same issue that was affecting Lancang Dam. What an embarrassment of a game, so broken!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
First time trying Naval Strike, operation mortar, REALLY bad lag. Impossible to fly properly. Exactly the same issue that was affecting Lancang Dam. What an embarrassment of a game, so broken!

Lucky to have Naval strike for once PS4 gets something first just purely for not f**king up. They still haven't fixed jets either I can't shoot down the gunship I have to crash into it to shoot it down. Think its time to try Ghosts.

Mito Sportiva 135
Naval Strike maps are all OK, although not sure how well the carrier assault mode works...the end game in the carrier itself should be tense but in all the games I've had it's a confused little skirmish which is over in a couple of minutes - and certainly on the 360 and PS3 versions there aren't enough team members to split between defending and attacking so everyone tends to just go to 1 carrier and the attacking team then wins.

Needs a bit of fine tuning.

Maps themselves are good though - on one you can even shoot old school cannons from the top of the fort!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That's on Operation Mortar, love the map just a shame I was freezing so badly every few seconds. Might try some different servers today see if that helps, although if it's the same issue Lancang Dam had then it won't help. Awesome map though, couple of the underground tunnels remind me of Skyrim lol.

Mito Sportiva 135
That's on Operation Mortar, love the map just a shame I was freezing so badly every few seconds. Might try some different servers today see if that helps, although if it's the same issue Lancang Dam had then it won't help. Awesome map though, couple of the underground tunnels remind me of Skyrim lol.

I didn't have any problems and actually less crashing than usual, bonus! I'd like to see a 'full' naval map though all taking place at sea with maybe one small island in the middle with capture points.

Anyone got the AWS yet? Seems quite easy to get, I'm going to try for it tonight. Assume you don't have to get the LMG ribbons just on the naval strike maps, or do you?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah it's 100% broken on that particular map on CQ, PS4. Exactly the same issues Lancang Dam had.

I really like Wave Breaker, flew a little bird right into the middle of the submarine base haha got a good few kills!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Are the saves still broken in the campaign?
I completed it twice, on normal and hard and now it's reset itself. I was just going to go and get the one gun I was missing and some collectibles. It appears that I have to start from scratch again.
I also thought that you got guns for Multiplayer after finishing the campaign. Can't say I've noticed them?

Clio 1.2 16v
Are the saves still broken in the campaign?
I completed it twice, on normal and hard and now it's reset itself. I was just going to go and get the one gun I was missing and some collectibles. It appears that I have to start from scratch again.
I also thought that you got guns for Multiplayer after finishing the campaign. Can't say I've noticed them?

Not sure, I've only played the first half hour or so but my save worked, I think the guns you unlock from campaign can still be earned through assignments on multiplayer though, it's the m429 and p90 and i've got them somehow

Mito Sportiva 135
Got the AWS last night but not used it yet - did a few kamikaze deaths trying to blow tanks up with C4 as I wasn't being very patient so had a couple of shocking scores! Got there in the end though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm on Saturday if anyone fancies a bit of a session.

The missus is away, so I can play.

​*after I've hoovered, washed and generally been a man b**ch for 2/3 hours.

I'll be home and online at about 8.30 tonight, so may be about. Need to install the pack first though.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah takes forever.

I haven't been able to get online until just now.

Ps you can play normal maps while it installs

Ah nice one, well I will be about in a couple of hours. Need to drag myself away from Titanfall though. I equally suck at both, I just like being able to climb to the highest point of the map :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Scratch that - logged on for a game tonight. It's so broken it's unreal. Clipping across terrain, firing a clip into someone at close range, upper torso/head, they lost 39 health. I died with about 5 rounds. I won't be playing this s**t again.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Update - tried to play again tonight. Tried the new pack for the first time. Lasted 30 seconds, was spawn killed twice in a row, and have broken an XBone controller. f**k this s**t game in the ass, it's the worst game I have EVER had the misfortune of playing.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I've just put my copy on eBay.

Not only do they have the cheek to keep pumping out DLC on a game that is fundamentally broken but now you can PAY TO UPGRADE WEAPONS. FFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSS.

That was the last straw. Where's the fun in upgrading yourself if some level 3 noob comes at you with an MG4 or ACE52 when you've had to put 20+ hours in to get there??! Sorry /rant.

White APE
I must be one of the lucky few. Apart from a few stalls in the load screens I really don't have the problems everyone seems to be ranting about.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
I have never seen that before.

Went into the store and saw - upgrade carbines for £3.99. And just nah, cant be bothered anymore.

Don't sell it banther. There is still nothing else as good out there. Normal maps seem fine now just naval strike strike ones are fucked. Cannot fly at all its like the warthog is having a epileptic fit ffs. Rest is all good now.

BG Clio 182
The game over the weekend has got worse on PS3 lag left right and centre, staggered movment rubber banding etc.. Moving forward and then finding yourself being somewhere else. Tried router resets and no difference at all.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Been like that since BF3 lol

Did it in BC2 as well.

It is s**t though, I agree. Completely unplayable at times. I despise it actually.

It wouldn't be so bad, if the stupid lag / clipping wasn't so much of an issue every game. Will I ever play it again? Doubtful. But I'll need another game to replace it!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
But I'll need another game to replace it!
This is it for me tbh. I recently bought cod ghosts as I was fed up of how broke bf was and what a mistake that was. Really does make you think "wow battlefield isn't so bad after all" lol.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
This is it for me tbh. I recently bought cod ghosts as I was fed up of how broke bf was and what a mistake that was. Really does make you think "wow battlefield isn't so bad after all" lol.

Yeah I dont think I could ever go back to COD.

This is what worries me about Titanfall as well.

On another note one has bought BF4 yet - I think I just got a bit stroppy haha.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I dont think I could ever go back to COD.

This is what worries me about Titanfall as well.

On another note one has bought BF4 yet - I think I just got a bit stroppy haha.

Haha, we never even got to play together :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Have to say I'm enjoying the dynamic that online play has now.

Lag, lag, lag, lag, die from behind. Good times.

LY 200 EDC LUX
Have to say I'm enjoying the dynamic that online play has now.

Lag, lag, lag, lag, die from behind. Good times.

Lol!!!

on another note, does anyone else find this game almost impossible to play online with almost instantly dying as soon as you come up against someone? I'm certainly no great gamer, so this may have something to do with it, but its got to the point where I've stopped playing it because its impossibly hard. Also, IMO, the are just way too many people on one level to make it enjoyable. Why can't they have a game mode that involves just a few people on one level. Grrrrrrr

Clio 1.2 16v
Lol!!!

on another note, does anyone else find this game almost impossible to play online with almost instantly dying as soon as you come up against someone? I'm certainly no great gamer, so this may have something to do with it, but its got to the point where I've stopped playing it because its impossibly hard. Also, IMO, the are just way too many people on one level to make it enjoyable. Why can't they have a game mode that involves just a few people on one level. Grrrrrrr

Have you tried squad deathmatch? You only play on a fraction of the map but there's less players