ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB Tonight...

Clio 172 Mk2

Havent seen BB for a few days, but my word... Craig is such a drama queen! Somebody slap him!

Clio 172 Mk2

Hes crying AGAIN!

Im getting annoyed here. Im gonna jump into the TV and give him a right good slapping!

:mad:
Yes... its sh*tE! Im the first to admit to that. Why I decided to watch it tonight... I dunno. :oops:

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

You reckon they have told them about whats happened today in the Capital??
I wouldnt of thought so but its aserious sh*t!

Clio 172 Mk2

Im sure they would have been told. On the screenings of BB after them being told, I expect a bit of humility from all of them and a subsidence their pathetic games and quibbling.

Clio 172 Mk2

Bugger... this post is in the wrong place!!! Can a mod move it to General Chat pleeez??

V6

if u peeps went in bb house u wudnt be normal either u wud have to have screw missing to wana go in there. plus bb is sh*te

Elise/VX220/R26

If maxwell gets the boot Im not watching it any more, apparely he is favorite to go WFT!?!?!

Mini Cooper S sport

Oooh this just feels wrong being in Clio discussion! And for a whole day too..where on earth are all the mods? ;)

I bet I end up watching the eviction, EVEN though I know its all shiiiiiiiite.

i always say im not gonna watch it, but i always end up doing so cos theres nothing else on! craig is a moaning little b**ch and needs a good kick in the plums!

They havent been and wont be told about what happened as it would just cause panic and disruption, meaning they would want to make calls to family etc which is against the rules.

harsh, but thats the way it is!