ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Be aware of this vehicle SL57 KWG

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Morning guys,

I've just spotted my old car up for sale on Autotrader (dealers website link below)

http://www.tanyardmotors.co.uk/used-...chester-490614

If you do go to look at it, be aware of the following things it needs:

3 wheels need a refurb
There was a dent in the passenger rear quarter - I can't tell if it's been repaired or not from the pics
drivers seat has a small trip
front pivots are knackered and need to be replaced (creaking from both sides, started about 2 weeks ago)
rear calipers are knackered (to the point of them being seized and the handbrake mechanism is non functional) new calipers the only fix
1 handbrake cable is seized solid
the mileage is 73k, not 71 as advertised
It does NOT have 6 service stamps. It has 4, and 2 hand written ones (I know, as I wrote them)
They have NO receipts for any work done to the car as I still have it all (the car went to we buy any car, they didn't want any of it)
Belts have been done (by me) however they will not have any proof of this as I have the bills here with me!

All in all, it's a good car and has never let me down however it needs about £1k spending on it to sort all the niggles out. As far as I can see, they haven't done any of them!

Chris