ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet #2, attempt 2!!!

1.2 cilo
And the drop-outs commence :p

Fingers crossed i wont be one of them;) im cycing to work till thursday so fingers crossed i wont be able to use the " my car has broken down" excuse as the reason for not coming ( theres a lot of flood water about!)

05 Clio 182 FF Blue
Fingers crossed i wont be one of them;) im cycing to work till thursday so fingers crossed i wont be able to use the " my car has broken down" excuse as the reason for not coming ( theres a lot of flood water about!)

I dont even have that excuse... if my motor breaks down i'll have to push it there as seen as i prob live closest to the ski lake being in wood end (about 1 mile away)!

unsure if ill be there now as im in the north east and alot of the roads have been closed off up here and the ones that are still open still have huge puddles in them which i wouldn't be able to get the clio through as i had the water up passed the lower grill of the front bumper 2days ago

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Might be a bit late as I don't think I'll be home from work early enough for 6 but will make my way down as soon I can
See you all there!

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Will be there at around 6:30 work was delayed (stopped to give the Clio a quick once over) , so see you all down there later!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yes, 'twas good to meet everyone and have a bit of a hoot. Keep your eyes on for the next meet. Will be early in the new year!

05 Clio 182 FF Blue
wasnt too bad a night, if you didnt mind me spilling your pint or smashing candle holders!! nice bunch of lads. would meet again.