ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before & After

182 cup Inferno
Picture368.jpg

Picture371.jpg

Andow now with Ktec Coilovers fitted courtesy of lindleyp a member of here

Photo0007.jpg
Photo0009.jpg

comments welcome :)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Massssive improvement mate :D

P.S.... Get some aero wiper blades :)

S4 Avant
That's essentially the same as mine... except it looks so different, can't put my finger on what it is.

MUCHO GRASIAS :), the car is sitting very nice, and i gotta say the coilovers for the price look really good, was impressed by bang for buck.

got some mid shots of fitting them i might add up! but now that its low i say we havea good detail day then take some good shots!

182 cup Inferno
MUCHO GRASIAS :), the car is sitting very nice, and i gotta say the coilovers for the price look really good, was impressed by bang for buck.

got some mid shots of fitting them i might add up! but now that its low i say we havea good detail day then take some good shots!

Im up for that just let me know

Focus RS + S3
spot on height IMO, whats the ride like on the KTR coilovers ? thinking about getting some for myself